CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

W215 Black Series Inspired Bodykit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 03:55 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
LOL back at you I don't need props from man with an eBay generic badge that says "supercharged" and putting brown looking tint on his fogs thinking he found the next best thing. That kind of "modding" doesn't pass on my CL.
I see you "LOVE" posting not just pics but anything, the last few weeks you made a thread about every little thing that was on your mind. I'm not like you, especially with pictures.
Who treats me like a poser? A couple simple-minded fools don't like me, and that's fine, I don't need them. But a poser? I'm not here asking for your approval, please find a post where I did ask for it - You won't. I've been on here way longer than you pal and got props from people I actually respect on here and what they are doing with their cars.
I won't be peer pressured after all this time by a post like that lol You think I'm that sensitive? You really called me out there huh? Let me go and post all my work on YouTube, "all the stuff" I meticulously thought of out there I have to justify you, before I feel it's finished....
I see that you do like my ideas and you just want to see them. And that's fine, many do. It will be much much more appreciated when it's complete, and if people borrow a lot of ideas I've done, you'll know who the idea originated from. Just be cool and say "Hey, I can't wait to see your car when you feel it's finished." But you have too much pride and ego for that.
And what are you actually doubting? What the f*ck are you doubting dude!
Instead of babbling and thinking you're a tough guy ordering me around, why don't you filter thru and search my posts...
You'll see I've been a part of every 1 of 10 carbon fiber group buy (side skirts, diffuser, spoiler, front lip) (Some of the group buys I actually started and came up with the design angle of how they should be executed) I've posted a few Teaser pics of; my custom one off hood and vented front bumper, only existing Anceltion hood spoiler, how the new OEM S63 square/trapezoid exhaust looks on a W215, SLR shift knob, carbon fibered pillars, 1 of 1 custom hood badge, only set of Prior Design fenders with CF fins on the board, only set of carboned Vossen CV3s....and that's BARELY everything of what I have done.
You just sound stingy because I've never given you the satisfaction of seeing the whole thing.
Thanks for telling me "the deal" though.

Originally Posted by nidyanazo
LOL Post pics or I, and almost everyone else is calling shenanigans on you.
See, it sounds cool what you're talking about doing with your car, and I know how it goes.. I've modded everything I've ever owned, from cars to bikes.. Ducatis to bimmers and benz's ..But I LOVE to post pictures and videos. Who doesn't? Especially those who do cool, creative mods (like what you claim to do). SO here's the deal. Post pics or actually, just make a video. Let's see all the stuff you're talking about. I'd give you props if you did, but need to see the proof. No BS. Make everyone doubting you just eat their words.

Or don't. Then everyone will keep on treating you how they do. Like a poser. You sure do talk the talk.. Should be easy for you to back it up in 5 minutes with a simple upload to youtube.

Last edited by zneB-sedecreM; 11-29-2012 at 04:30 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:58 AM
Banned

MB; 55KCL AMG, SL550 SLS AMG G500 Cabrio 280SL ML350 CLS550 ML500 E55 AMG CL500 S600 SLK32 AMG
Originally Posted by iAMGod
This.
But of course.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
550HP+ ///AMG CL55 Kompressor, Ducati 916bp, Yamaha R1 WSBK replica
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM
LOL back at you I don't need props from man with an eBay generic badge that says "supercharged" and putting brown looking tint on his fogs thinking he found the next best thing. That kind of "modding" doesn't pass on my CL.
I see you "LOVE" posting not just pics but anything, the last few weeks you made a thread about every little thing that was on your mind. I'm not like you, especially with pictures.
Who treats me like a poser? A couple simple-minded fools don't like me, and that's fine, I don't need them. But a poser? I'm not here asking for your approval, please find a post where I did ask for it - You won't. I've been on here way longer than you pal and got props from people I actually respect on here and what they are doing with their cars.
I won't be peer pressured after all this time by a post like that lol You think I'm that sensitive? You really called me out there huh? Let me go and post all my work on YouTube, "all the stuff" I meticulously thought of out there I have to justify you, before I feel it's finished....
I see that you do like my ideas and you just want to see them. And that's fine, many do. It will be much much more appreciated when it's complete, and if people borrow a lot of ideas I've done, you'll know who the idea originated from. Just be cool and say "Hey, I can't wait to see your car when you feel it's finished." But you have too much pride and ego for that.
And what are you actually doubting? What the f*ck are you doubting dude!
Instead of babbling and thinking you're a tough guy ordering me around, why don't you filter thru and search my posts...
You'll see I've been a part of every 1 of 10 carbon fiber group buy (side skirts, diffuser, spoiler, front lip) (Some of the group buys I actually started and came up with the design angle of how they should be executed) I've posted a few Teaser pics of; my custom one off hood and vented front bumper, only existing Anceltion hood spoiler, how the new OEM S63 square/trapezoid exhaust looks on a W215, SLR shift knob, carbon fibered pillars, 1 of 1 custom hood badge, only set of Prior Design fenders with CF fins on the board, only set of carboned Vossen CV3s....and that's BARELY everything of what I have done.
You just sound stingy because I've never given you the satisfaction of seeing the whole thing.
Thanks for telling me "the deal" though.

Haha I see you took a simple "post pics or shut up" very personally and got your feelings involved, and just like a woman would, blowing everything out of proportion lol.

Get over yourself. That's your problem- you sound like a pompous little wannabe, and nobody likes that.

I'm amused the addition of a sticker to MY car ruffles you up so bad It's your own decision if you want to ruin the lines of a great looking design with mismatched body kits and nonsense, since it's your car you can do as you please. But when you start giving advise on how to do things (like a much better way of doing the fog lights) but can't even send a picture of your fog light so I can see what you're referring too, then you just seem ridiculous.

So where do you come up with the nonsense you write?
I never called you sensitive? But wow, clearly you REALLY are sensitive lol, you kind of just put that one on the table.. I never said you were begging for peer approval? But now that I think about it… You must have some deep rooted insecurities bud.

Holy hell you just sounding like a lunatic: "And what are you actually doubting? What the f*ck are you doubting dude!..Instead of babbling and thinking you're a tough guy ordering me around.."

Calm down kiddo, Nobody wants to see your imaginary ricer CL anyways. But it's funny how butthurt you got.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Banned

Thumbs down

Calm down kiddo, Nobody wants to see your imaginary ricer CL anyways.
Oh really now? That is such a lie, why do you lie when your posts speak for themselves? See why I can't take you seriously or wanna show you anything...
In half a day, one moment you wanna see it so badly, next no one wants to see it? You're confused man,
I'm not sensitive nor was that post. But to be honest, I am kind of ticked off by your ignorance. Ok so now my car is "ricer"? Or wait, is it "imaginary"?
And that sticker validates your taste. You can do whatever you want to your car, and I don't care. It is your car and I never asked for a video or pics of it like you have. Because I'm not interested. I don't reply to your threads - nothing. I did try and somewhat help you. Told you that film looks hideous, especially in person in sunlight (I tried that years before you even had a CL) and told you that you should get the fog area mesh custom cut to give it the proper look your going for.
You can't read. Actually, you can read, but I don't believe you know how to comprehend. Mismatched body kits? See, you read my thread, but don't understand anything I said. Did I say I was installing it?
And how do I need to get over myself when I don't even try to establish communication with you? Why don't you just leave me alone
Enjoy your car. Safe driving
Old 11-30-2012, 12:54 AM
Banned

Thats the thing, you think your opinion matters. It doesn't. It only applies to your own car. Which only exists to you.

As far as my OWN car,
This looks good in my opinion.

Clear markers and tinted fogs just accentuate the design and clean things up while retaining functionality.

Too bad nobody can take your irrelevant suggestions seriously.

And also what you wrote:

"But also keep my carbon fiber front lip?
--And if I can get the wide arches to work without their side skirts and rear bumper. I like the rear bumper, but I much prefer the look of my 3 fin Euroteck carbon fiber diffuser.

The way my CL already looks with some of the elements from this kit would be even more aggressive than it already is.
--get the front bumper to work and customize the bumper vents.."

Sounds like a mismatched bodykit to me, dorky.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:49 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Thats the thing, you think your opinion matters. It doesn't. It only applies to your own car. Which only exists to you.

As far as my OWN car,

Clear markers and tinted fogs just accentuate the design and clean things up while retaining functionality.

And also what you wrote:

--And if I can get the wide arches to work without their side skirts and rear bumper. I like the rear bumper, but I much prefer the look of my 3 fin Euroteck carbon fiber diffuser.

The way my CL already looks with some of the elements from this kit would be even more aggressive than it already is.

Old 11-30-2012, 01:50 AM
Banned

Yeah keep banging your head up against a wall. Maybe you'll knock some sense into it.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:14 AM
Banned

Yeah keep banging your head up against a wall. Maybe you'll knock some sense into it.
It's more soothing than talking to you, I promise. Stop jacking my thread with your worthless opinions and your tasteless "mods" You're a waste of time and your fogs look brown. Bye
Old 11-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Banned

Talking

It's more soothing than talking to you, I promise. Stop jacking my thread with your worthless opinions and your tasteless "mods" You're a waste of time and your fogs look brown. Bye

Old 11-30-2012, 02:00 PM
Banned

My, you do you keep thinking about my *** often? This isn't the first time.
The only thing getting "butthurt" is your poor CL and the way you raped it's looks lol
Old 11-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Banned

Thumbs down

My, you do you keep thinking about my *** often? This isn't the first time.
The only thing getting "butthurt" is your poor CL and the way you raped it's looks lol

You think adding a sticker and tinting fog lights is "raping" a car?

So then what you allege to have done:

"my custom one off hood and vented front bumper, only existing Anceltion hood spoiler, how the new OEM S63 square/trapezoid exhaust looks on a W215, SLR shift knob, carbon fibered pillars, 1 of 1 custom hood badge, only set of Prior Design fenders with CF fins on the board, only set of carboned Vossen CV3s"

Is akin to raping the designer of the cars mother hehehe.

You silly tool.
Old 11-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Administrator

Received 514 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Both of you guys are about to take a vacation. Take the nonsense to pm.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Banned

Sorry, won't bother anymore.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:44 PM
Banned

You think adding a sticker and tinting fog lights is "raping" a car?

So then what you allege to have done:

"my custom one off hood and vented front bumper, only existing Anceltion hood spoiler, how the new OEM S63 square/trapezoid exhaust looks on a W215, SLR shift knob, carbon fibered pillars, 1 of 1 custom hood badge, only set of Prior Design fenders with CF fins on the board, only set of carboned Vossen CV3s"

Is akin to raping the designer of the cars mother hehehe.

You silly tool.
Excellent post. Admitting your a troll is the first step.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:49 PM
Banned

Excellent post. Admitting your a troll is the first step.

If anyone here is a troll, it's you junior. Who joins a car forum, talks himself up, lies about everything, then cant back any of it up? Silly little sedecre .
Old 12-06-2012, 12:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
w215 cl65, W212 E63, R53 Mini Cooper JCW, E92 328I
front bumper is the only thing that is some what nice ( just trying to get back on topic )

Last edited by freestylebiker3; 12-06-2012 at 01:01 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL55 AMG
Another body kit option.

I know this is a bit old.....
Not sure if this has been posted before?

I kinda like this front bumper...... if i was to choose to update the front, it appears to be subtle but aggressive.

The CL has beautiful curves and I think it's hard to have an aggressive updated bumper that will flow with the curves of the w215 CL.

What do you guys think about this front kit?
Attached Thumbnails W215 Black Series Inspired Bodykit-image.jpg  
Old 02-14-2013, 10:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 65 Likes on 51 Posts
2015 Challenger Hellcat, 2023 Ram 3500, 2005 E55 Wagon, 2019 GLC63s
^^Doesn't really flow with the rest of the car IMO.

R.K.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:34 PM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
C215 CL55 AMG, W124 500E, W210 E430, W124 300E
A bit to extreme for my taste...
Old 02-16-2013, 01:22 AM

05 Mercedes Benz CL55 AMG
zneB-sedecreM, where did you get this kit. Which company or Which website ?
Old 02-16-2013, 07:33 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63

As far as my OWN car,

And also what you wrote:

it's funny you try to argue with the OP, then actually post a pic of your car???? with hopes of getting through to someone; anyone!!!?
want us to validate your car for you??

"aw man! that is such a sweet car bro(not)"

why don't you just mpove on? trying to practice your inter-sults???
Old 02-16-2013, 07:34 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
Sorry, won't bother anymore.
first sensible thing the guy typed!
Old 02-16-2013, 06:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
04 CL55, 04 SL55, 2013 Panamera GTS, 1987 944 Turbo 420WHP, 04 Dodge Viper, 2011 E550, 2013 Accord
Why is this thread still open? it has gone way off topic. Everyone is entitled to think their car looks good....even if it doesn't to us. We are all part of the same family, lets keep things on topic or close the thread.

God Bless
Old 02-16-2013, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
W215 V12TT Build by Speedriven, W221 S550 4Matic
Originally Posted by MAD CL55
I know this is a bit old.....
Not sure if this has been posted before?

I kinda like this front bumper...... if i was to choose to update the front, it appears to be subtle but aggressive.

The CL has beautiful curves and I think it's hard to have an aggressive updated bumper that will flow with the curves of the w215 CL.

What do you guys think about this front kit?
Who makes that front bumper?
Old 02-21-2013, 03:08 AM

CL55 AMG
Originally Posted by kamilclk430
Who makes that front bumper?
The body kit looks like its called "GT" Pro Street

This link was one website that carries the front bumper.

http://www.tuning4streets.de/aerodyn...k/heck-design/
Attached Thumbnails W215 Black Series Inspired Bodykit-image.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: W215 Black Series Inspired Bodykit