CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Newbie And New CL55 AMG owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 11:45 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
04 CL55 AMG
Newbie And New CL55 AMG owner

Hello everyone i am new to this form and just wanted to introduce my self
name is Dave and i live in des moines iowa .

i have owned a few MB throughout the years and ran across this 2004 CL55 AMG for a great price , i am very aware of the problems associated with this model and yes that concerns me a bit but am very mechanical and currently own a BMW 850ci that i do all my own maintenance and engine work on .
the CL i just bought is another toy and i will be lucky to put 5k miles on a year .
it came with all service records and updates very good history on all oil changes / trans service and even has had all the ABC hoses changed , i could see no leaks anywhere .
it has 86k on it and runs great and super clean! the underside is spotless and looks like it was never driven in the snow and salt ,i don't see me hitting the 100k mark any time soon so i figured the maintenance cost should be minimial ? ya right it's a MB ... LOL .

Old 12-29-2012, 12:15 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
Welcom and enjoy! Sounds like you have a good one and most the CL`s are great cars. I have had mine for 5 years and loved adding all the mods and power the most!

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd