CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

iPhone 5 2008cl63 won't pair. Help please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2013, 10:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2014 Rover, 2014 Viper
iPhone 5 2008cl63 won't pair. Help please

I have a Bluetooth unit b67875878. Can you guys tell me if it's compatable with my I phone 5? So far I'm getting a message that reads UHI-SN7839 is not supported. If not is the Viseeo MB2 unit a good replacement?

I just spent a few hours searching with no reall result.
Old 05-18-2013, 01:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo S
Hi Anton, I suspect you may be connecting the Bluetooth using COMAND. That is a different Bluetooth device and it will not work with your phone. If you open up the top compartment of your center console, you should see a long triangular shaped device, looks like something from Star Trek, and it has been slid into a dock connector. The front of it has a little round star button, and the back has a cover you can pop off. Press and hold the star button until the blue lights flash. In your phone, select the new MB phone system discoverable device. Slide the cover off the back of the module to reveal the PIN to enter on your phone. Should be good to go after! Good luck.

Btw, if there is no module and you just see the little connector, you need to buy the Bluetooth module.

Last edited by supremo19; 05-18-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2014 Rover, 2014 Viper
Originally Posted by supremo19
Hi Anton, I suspect you may be connecting the Bluetooth using COMAND. That is a different Bluetooth device and it will not work with your phone. If you open up the top compartment of your center console, you should see a long triangular shaped device, looks like something from Star Trek, and it has been slid into a dock connector. The front of it has a little round star button, and the back has a cover you can pop off. Press and hold the star button until the blue lights flash. In your phone, select the new MB phone system discoverable device. Slide the cover off the back of the module to reveal the PIN to enter on your phone. Should be good to go after! Good luck.

Btw, if there is no module and you just see the little connector, you need to buy the Bluetooth module.

Thanks for the helpful info. I was definitely trying to connect via command. This should work!