CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Buying Used CL55 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 04:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honda
Buying Used CL55 AMG

I'm looking into buying a used '04 CL55. It looks great, clean records and well maintenanced. I'm wondering how long the engine will last before it really starts having issues. It currently has just over 115K miles on it. Also, is there anything much else I should be concerned about? Thanks for the feedback.
Old 06-10-2014, 06:33 PM

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts
12' E559
the 55k and trans are pretty much bulletproof. long as its been maintained you're good. the ABC of course is another story. if it has any parts replaced you're in luck. if not make sure to get the abc system checked out thoroughly. are you doing any modding to it?
Old 06-10-2014, 06:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Honda
Originally Posted by Blkvip
the 55k and trans are pretty much bulletproof. long as its been maintained you're good. the ABC of course is another story. if it has any parts replaced you're in luck. if not make sure to get the abc system checked out thoroughly. are you doing any modding to it?
Yeah, it's been well maintained. I'll check to make sure the ABC works properly and to get it looked at. I don't plan on doing any modding to it initially. Maybe down the road I might do a little modding to it but whatever it is it won't be anything significant. I really love the way they are out of the factory. This car looks brand new both inside and out which is a big bonus for the amount of mileage. Thanks for responding.