CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Pristine 2005 CL65 AMG wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-30-2019, 09:59 AM

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2005 CL65 AMG / Eurocharged ECU/TCU tune / Weistec meth injection + Weistec BOVs.
Pristine 2005 CL65 AMG wheels

I am offering up a set of 3 original wheels from my 2005 CL65 AMG. They are in immaculate condition, you won't find a single scratch on them. Perfectly balanced, no vibration. I will be keeping the TPMS and removing the tires when my new set of custom wheels arrive. The reason I am selling is because I hit a massive pothole that destroyed the drivers side front wheel. I called Mercedes for a replacement and they said there's none in stock in the country and they don't make them anymore, so I was forced to look at the used market. I only found a few, most in terrible condition. I don't want the headache of refurbishing and I refuse to buy a replica. I only found 1 wheel in pristine condition available and the seller was asking $2700 which is more than I'm willing to pay for 1 wheel. I understand these wheels are extremely rare but I can't justify spending that much.

I am asking $1200 per wheel or $3000 for the set of 3. If anyone is interested in the damaged wheel I'll sell it for $250 + the cost of shipping. Buyer beware a wheel repair shop already told me it cannot be repaired as the barrel is cracked.

They have a little road grime on them now but I can clean them up and take more pics if anyone is interested.

passenger front

passenger front closeup

passenger rear

drivers rear

drivers front. Bent lip and cracked barrel. Repair shop said it's unrepairable.