CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Please help with a value - Brabus Monoblock V 2 Piece 20X9/20X9.5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2020, 03:51 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
CL55 AMG
Question Please help with a value - Brabus Monoblock V 2 Piece 20X9/20X9.5

Hello good W215/216 people... I am new to the forum, but it appears a place with a wealth of knowledge. I am hopeful you may be able to help me value a set of wheels which came on my 05 CL55. I have had a few people stop me to ask what I would like for them, but I've not be interested in selling until now. I don't have much information beyond the size, so I'm unsure of the offset... Perhaps someone here could figure that out. They are mounted with low mileage (appear very new) 255/35/20F and 285/30/20R Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. I haven't noticed any rubbing with these tires, if that helps determine the offset. They appear to have been refinished at some point with black paint/powder coat? having been added to the inner spokes and lug bolt holes. There was what appears to be a professional welding repair done to one of the rear wheels. The rest of the wheels appear to be in excellent condition with perhaps some further buffing work needed to the step lip. I've hand polished them as much as I can. Please take a look at the attached photos for authenticity and condition. Thank you for any input you can provide.

Front Left

Rear Left

Front Right

Rear Right

Tire wear is indicative of all 4 tires' condition.
Old 05-13-2020, 01:16 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
CL55 AMG
Here's a picture with them on the car.