CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

2006 CL 55 AMG major issues??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2021, 12:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Mercedes-Benz CL 55 AMG
Unhappy 2006 CL 55 AMG major issues??

Hey guys. Trying to diagnose a few issues and would like opinions. Here are the problems described below as best as possible. Any suggestions as to what they might be is appreciated.
  1. doors are no longer soft close. After a month of this, the driver door won't lock with one press of the key, and keyless entry no longer works. On a warm day, none of the driver door controls work. When opening the door, window no longer clears the frame. Is this a regulator or pump issue?
  2. from 2,000 rpm, the car vibrates. At 3,000 rpm it vibrates the most. After that it's cool. The car will need a new supercharger intercooler pump so is this related?
  3. car loses power. Couple weeks ago, after spirited driving, I noticed a bunch of fizzing and liquid puddling beneath the car after I parked. The car noticeably lost power after. Temperature would also fluctuate slightly. #2 followed shortly after, so intercooler pump related somehow or is this a bigger issue?
Thanks guys. You are the best.

P.S. new to the forums so if the answer already exists, please link me to it! Greatly appreciated.