CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

M113K Stock Converter Cores $1000++

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2022, 10:22 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 232 Likes on 136 Posts
2013 Mercedes C63 AMG
M113K Stock Converter Cores $1000++

Anyone looking to go catless, has plans to go with LTH? If so, don’t let your cores go to waste. I will purchase your cores at prices listed below.

M113K Sets - $1,075.00, shipped to GA

(For future price updates please refer to my latest post within this thread. Above prices are market based and will change weekly)

-PM/Email/Text me for a quote for any other makes and models as well.

678-467-1747
MERSAD211@GMAIL.COM

Process is also very simple,

Step 1 - Confirm The Set

Send me pictures of the actual items and confirm the part numbers which are engraved on each converter. Please confirm that all converters are in fact full and intact. (Not gutted)

Step 2 - Bill of Sale

Once the items have been confirmed, a detailed bill of sale will be emailed for you to sign and return. For this step, for all new customers, I require two things. An e-mail address and a valid picture ID.

Step 3 - Payment & Shipping

Once both parties agree and sign the BoS, we’ll move to payment and shipping. I “Buyer” always clear the funds first, before “Seller” ships. I just ask that “Seller” agrees to ship within 24 hours of payment clearing. If you need more time, because life happens, just let me know.

Funds will be transferred to your account before you ship, the day of. Options are PayPal, up front. I also offer Zelle, Venmo or Cashap, upon receiving items.

Please let me know if you have any questions.