CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

A "yeah, right" thread on the BMW M5 race stories forum:

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 05:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 BMW M5
Originally Posted by Improviz

I'm shaking in my boots, chief. Try not talking **** about superior cars if you don't like getting called out on your bull**** claims and lies.
You should be there because you obviously care about this a lot more than me or anyone else. My posts take about 30 seconds. I have no idea how long your posts take you. The funny thing is that they mean nothing.
Old 01-31-2005, 05:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by The Big Talker Who Won't Show Up At Moroso
The fact that a stock CL55 should pull a stock m5 makes it a superior car.
Yes, it does, in acceleration.

Originally Posted by The Wimp Who Doesn't Have The Sack To Race
Just because it is 50,000 more dollars doesn't make it superior either.
Yes, it does, by definition. See the dictionary. A Rolls Royce doesn't handle as well as either, but it is a superior car by virtue of price.

Originally Posted by The Keyboard Racing Chicken
So i guess a cobra with a pulley and no cats is also superior to all of the cars.
No, because it costs less.

Originally Posted by The **** Talker With No *****
blah blah blah, I beat the guy no matter what you said even though I dont have the manhood to go to Moroso like I promised and back it up, because I am too busy washing my hair, the dog ate my homework, I am busy with school because I am flunking basket weaving, ok really I cant drive for **** which is why I want my friend to do my driving for me but youll never get me to admit it, blah blah blah...
In the time you took on this forum today, APK, your total now moves above 2,000. That's right: in the amount of time you've wasted trolling this forum and *claiming* what your car could do, you could have done over 2,000 1/4 mile runs and *proven* what your car could do. Which shows more than anything that you're desparate to avoid doing 1/4 mile runs, because you know how bad you suck.

Last edited by Improviz; 01-31-2005 at 11:19 PM.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:01 PM

2003 BMW M5
Yes, it does, in acceleration.

Yes, it does, by definition. See the dictionary. A Rolls Royce doesn't handle as well as either, but it is a superior car by virtue of price.

No, because it costs less.

In the time you took on this forum today, APK, your total now moves above 2,000. That's right: in the time you've spent wasting time on this forum, you could have done over 2,000 1/4 mile runs. Which shows more than anything that you're desparate to avoid doing 1/4 mile runs, becuase you know how bad you suck.
Even experienced track drivers have told me that I will not (no matter how good I am) go to the track and do what my car is capable of the first time i go there. I told them about this situation, and they said to do a quick old-fashioned run since I have never been to the track before. You just want to laugh at a 13.3 slip with a 2.6 60 foot time the first time that I run. The guys who install all of my mods have driven tons of cars down the strip, and he told me that my car will break well into the twelves easily once i do a few runs and get the feel of everything. He ran 12.18 in a cadillac STS-V with a 125 shot of nos, and he says my car feels similar in his in acceleration. Call us all crazy or do whatever you want, but the fact is that everything you say means nothing. I am very confident in my driving ability by the way.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:02 PM

2003 BMW M5

I'm shaking in my boots, chief. Try not talking **** about superior cars if you don't like getting called out on your bull**** claims and lies.
I guess the Civic hatchback with NOS is also a superior car right???
Old 01-31-2005, 08:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by The Perpetual Bull****ter Who Will Post Ten Thousand Messages But Not Show Up at the Track
Even experienced track drivers have told me that I will not (no matter how good I am) go to the track and do what my car is capable of the first time i go there. I told them about this situation, and they said to do a quick old-fashioned run since I have never been to the track before.
Oh, I'm sure you did...was that before, or after you promised to go to Moroso on seven separate occasions?

Originally Posted by Lying Lies from the Lying Liar Who Tells Them
You just want to laugh at a 13.3 slip with a 2.6 60 foot time the first time that I run.
No, I just want to see you do what you claim you did, as I have for over three months now.

Originally Posted by The Wuss Who Claims His Car Will Run A 12.6 But Who Won't Show Up At The Track To Prove It
The guys who install all of my mods have driven tons of cars down the strip, and he told me that my car will break well into the twelves easily once i do a few runs and get the feel of everything. He ran 12.18 in a cadillac STS-V with a 125 shot of nos, and he says my car feels similar in his in acceleration. Call us all crazy or do whatever you want, but the fact is that everything you say means nothing.
And what does the word of the guy who promised on seven separate occasions to go to Moroso but now refuses to go mean, loser?

Oh, and what mods are these? Who is your mechanic? He works on Cadillacs and BMWs? Interesting...where is he located? Got a number?

Did he put NOS on your car? Is that why after a three month lapse, you're now sounding ****y again?

Originally Posted by The Bull****ter Who Always Contradicts Himself
I am very confident in my driving ability by the way.
Which is, of course, why you're oh so willing to take it to the track, right APK?

Frankly, at this point it's meaningless. You've been exposed as a liar, repeatedly, and refused multiple times to show up at the track as promised, even when the car you claimed to beat, the CL55, was going to be there.

You have zero credibility, and even less intelligence.
Old 02-01-2005, 01:05 AM

2003 BMW M5

Oh, and what mods are these? Who is your mechanic? He works on Cadillacs and BMWs? Interesting...where is he located? Got a number?
Horsepower Speed and Marine- 954-984-8040. Ask for Jeremy, he is the one that drove my car. If there is nos on my car, i will give you the car as long as you pay me a grand before looking.

Last edited by APK1013; 02-01-2005 at 01:07 AM.
Old 02-01-2005, 11:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by The Lying Trash Talker Who Will Post Here Forever But Cannot Spare 15 Seconds To Prove His BS
Horsepower Speed and Marine- 954-984-8040. Ask for Jeremy, he is the one that drove my car. If there is nos on my car, i will give you the car as long as you pay me a grand before looking.
Lol, so you want whoever to pay you a grand to inspect your car? I'm sure you'll get alot of takers there, which I'm sure is your intention...

You really, really don't want to run this race, do you wimp?
Old 02-01-2005, 12:04 PM

2006 VW Passat
Originally Posted by APK1013
Even experienced track drivers have told me that I will not (no matter how good I am) go to the track and do what my car is capable of the first time i go there. I told them about this situation, and they said to do a quick old-fashioned run since I have never been to the track before. You just want to laugh at a 13.3 slip with a 2.6 60 foot time the first time that I run. The guys who install all of my mods have driven tons of cars down the strip, and he told me that my car will break well into the twelves easily once i do a few runs and get the feel of everything. He ran 12.18 in a cadillac STS-V with a 125 shot of nos, and he says my car feels similar in his in acceleration. Call us all crazy or do whatever you want, but the fact is that everything you say means nothing. I am very confident in my driving ability by the way.
Why dont you go and practice, all this time you have wasted claiming that you beat a cl55, you could have practiced, and become good at racing at the track. stupid pansy
Old 02-01-2005, 12:06 PM

2006 VW Passat
I guess the Civic hatchback with NOS is also a superior car right???
what is with you and comparing our superiour benzes with hondas, and your ugly, crappy M5
Old 02-01-2005, 12:09 PM

2006 VW Passat
Get him to goto moroso, do the inspection then make him race. And race for $1000, so you can win your money back.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:15 PM

2003 BMW M5
Originally Posted by mand
Get him to goto moroso, do the inspection then make him race. And race for $1000, so you can win your money back.
First of all, get a car with over 300 horsepower before you get into a discussion about speed.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:16 PM

2003 BMW M5
I am willing to run Steve with the E55 who will polish a CL55 with 20's. We are both willing to do a couple of quick runs on the street in order to have some fun. He seems to be one of the few guys who knows how to act around here.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:21 PM

2003 BMW M5
what is with you and comparing our superiour benzes with hondas, and your ugly, crappy M5
The 55's and 65's are great cars that I really admire and comparable with the M's. Just because you drive a Benz doesn't mean anything. There are Benzes that sell for 29,000 dollars, the same as bimmers. If you think the S430 is superior to an M5, send me some of what you are smoking.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
We've been trying to get him to that track for over two months now, and he's too much of a wimp to show up. Even when we arranged for a CL55 to be there, he still pussed out and wouldn't show, even when Benzo personally phoned him.

He's really brave behind a keyboard, but having the ***** to show up and represent are another thing!
Old 02-01-2005, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by The Lying *****
I am willing to run Steve with the E55 who will polish a CL55 with 20's. We are both willing to do a couple of quick runs on the street in order to have some fun.
In other words, you will never keep your word and show up at Moroso...you're such a chicken****. It's funny, my M friends all are laughing at you, which shows that they're better sports than you; they're cool about it even though I won a steak dinner from them, because I'd bet you'd never show up at the track!

Originally Posted by The Biggest Wimp In M World
He seems to be one of the few guys who knows how to act around here.
Hey, s$$hole...YOU'RE the ***** who set the tone by calling AMG owners "little old ladies", "wimps who didn't have the sack to show", people who you wanted to race from a roll because we're "too stupid to step on a gas pedal", which was another lie meant to hide the track that you're too big of a WIMP to go off the line, etc....

So, cry me a river if you don't like it, douchebag.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:48 PM

2003 BMW M5
In other words, you will never keep your word and show up at Moroso...you're such a chicken****. It's funny, my M friends all are laughing at you, which shows that they're better sports than you; they're cool about it even though I won a steak dinner from them, because I'd bet you'd never show up at the track!

Hey, s$$hole...YOU'RE the ***** who set the tone by calling AMG owners "little old ladies", "wimps who didn't have the sack to show", people who you wanted to race from a roll because we're "too stupid to step on a gas pedal", which was another lie meant to hide the track that you're too big of a WIMP to go off the line, etc....

So, cry me a river if you don't like it, douchebag.
First of all, you don't have any friends. All you do is sit at home on the board the whole day. You are the retard who compared my claim to someone saying they beat an m5 with a 330. If this is the case, why are b@tching and whining so bad about the location of the race. I would let a 330 run me with my girlfriend holding the key and handing it to me after the 330 leaves and still be confident. If the race is such a sure thing, why won't you run on the underdog's terms? I guess the confidence is fading now that reality is setting in.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
First of all, you don't have any friends. All you do is sit at home on the board the whole day. You are the retard who compared my claim to someone saying they beat an m5 with a 330.
No, you're the retard who's too ****ing stupid to grasp a simple analogy: as I showed HERE, you petulant little pvssbag, the gap between a CL55 and M5 is LARGER than the gap between a 330 and an M5. Egro, to someone not too moronic to grasp simple mathematics and logic, it is even MORE idiotic to claim that an M5 beat a CL55 than to claim that a 330i beat an M5.

But you, who claim to be a student, have the brain of a gnat, and cannot even handle a remarkably simple analogy (and in fact probably couldn't even *spell* analogy, let alone give its definition, if someone held a gun to your little peabrained head), let alone simple subtraction, nor can you comprehend test stats for automobiles, and so you act indignant at the latter while simultaneously claiming the former...thus further cementing your legacy of astounding stupidity and ignorance for all on the Internet to see.

If this is the case, why are b@tching and whining so bad about the location of the race.
Because THE ORIGINAL DEAL WAS FOR YOU TO GO TO A DRAG STRIP. And YOU PROMISED TO GO, SEVEN TIMES, you lying little piece of pond scum.

I would let a 330 run me with my girlfriend holding the key and handing it to me after the 330 leaves and still be confident.
Oh, I'm sure you'd run a slower car...it's the faster cars that you wimp out and don't want to race!

If the race is such a sure thing, why won't you run on the underdog's terms?
If the race is such a sure thing, why won't you honor your word and meet the car you claimed to beat at the dragstrip you agreed to run it at?

I guess the confidence is fading now that reality is setting in.
Yes, which is exactly why you've refused to show up for over two full months now, isn't it?

Pathetic.

Last edited by Improviz; 02-01-2005 at 03:07 PM.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:07 PM

2003 BMW M5
No, you're the retard who's too ****ing stupid to grasp a simple analogy: as I showed HERE, you petulant little pvssbag, the gap between a CL55 and M5 is LARGER than the gap between a 330 and an M5. Egro, to someone not too moronic to grasp simple mathematics and logic, it is even MORE idiotic to claim that an M5 beat a CL55 than to claim that a 330i beat an M5.

But you, who claim to be a student, have the brain of a gnat, and cannot even handle a remarkably simple analogy (and in fact probably couldn't even *spell* analogy, let alone give its definition, if someone held a gun to your little peabrained head), let alone simple subtraction, nor can you comprehend test stats for automobiles, and so you act indignant at the latter while simultaneously claiming the former...thus further cementing your legacy of astounding stupidity and ignorance for all on the Internet to see.

Because THE ORIGINAL DEAL WAS FOR YOU TO GO TO A DRAG STRIP. And YOU PROMISED TO GO, SEVEN TIMES, you lying little piece of pond scum.

Oh, I'm sure you'd run a slower car...it's the faster cars that you wimp out and don't want to race!

If the race is such a sure thing, why won't you honor your word and meet the car you claimed to beat at the dragstrip you agreed to run it at?

Yes, which is exactly why you've refused to show up for over two full months now, isn't it?

Pathetic.
I am a student that gets paid 4500 dollars a year in order to go school from scholarships, but you try to make yourself feel better by saying that I am unintelligent. I was willing to go to the track until Benzo brought up the possibility of a quick old-fashioned run. SGC also likes this idea, so we are going to do it. The offer is still on the table for you to wave the starting flag in a bikini for us if you'd like. I got to admit, you really make me laugh. I got to give you that. :p
Old 02-01-2005, 03:10 PM

2003 BMW M5
you lying little piece of pond scum.

You are three times my age and you still haven't learned how to act. You were probably one of those kids who was held back in kindergarden for disturbing the class. You definitely need a hobby or something to make your life more interesting.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
I was willing to go to the track until Benzo brought up the possibility of a quick old-fashioned run.

Again you lie. What you claimed at the time you backed out (after promising seven times to go) was this:

Originally Posted by Lying Loser
I do not want my first run of my life at a track to be videotaped and broadcasted for the whole world to see. I have never run at the track before. I doubt I will be able to show you what my car is capable of the first time I go to the track. Why doesn't everyone stop whining and making excuses?
Why don't you?

The truth is, as anyone can see, the moment you suddenly stopped agreeing to go to the track came right after a CL55 agreed to meet you at Moroso, and ONLY at Moroso. That was post #308

ON YOUR VERY NEXT POST IN THE THREAD, post #310, you backed out of going to Moroso, as I posted above. Because you were suddenly camera shy? Don't make us laugh. Because you knew good and well the CL55 would thrash the **** out of your punk *ss, and so you made yet another lameass excuse.

You're fooling no one, not even yourself. You are a disgrace to all M-car owners.

Last edited by Improviz; 02-01-2005 at 03:43 PM.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:12 PM

2003 BMW M5

Again you lie. What you claimed at the time you backed out (after promising seven times to go) was this:

Why don't you?

The truth is, as anyone can see, the moment you suddenly stopped agreeing to go to the track came right after a CL55 agreed to meet you at Moroso, and ONLY at Moroso. That was post #308

ON YOUR VERY NEXT POST IN THE THREAD, post #310, you backed out of going to Moroso, as I posted above. Because you were suddenly camera shy? Don't make us laugh. Because you knew good and well the CL55 would thrash the **** out of your punk *ss, and so you made yet another lameass excuse.

You're fooling no one, not even yourself. You are a disgrace to all M-car owners.
I guess even you finally acknowledge that my car is superior to the 55's on the street. I'm glad to see you've come around.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG

Why don't you?

I guess even you finally acknowledge that my car is superior to the 55's on the street. I'm glad to see you've come around.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:26 PM

2006 VW Passat
Im just supporting the benz guys with information i know, so dont tell me what to do alright, and if i want a car that takes alot of gas like an s500 or s55 ill get it, but i cant afford that right now
Old 02-01-2005, 07:28 PM

2006 VW Passat
First of all, get a car with over 300 horsepower before you get into a discussion about speed.
YOU *******G P*SSY, WHY DON'T YOU GET A **** N SOME ***** BEFORE U GET IN A FIGHT AND ARGUEMENT
Old 02-01-2005, 07:30 PM

2006 VW Passat
First of all, you don't have any friends. All you do is sit at home on the board the whole day. You are the retard who compared my claim to someone saying they beat an m5 with a 330. If this is the case, why are b@tching and whining so bad about the location of the race. I would let a 330 run me with my girlfriend holding the key and handing it to me after the 330 leaves and still be confident. If the race is such a sure thing, why won't you run on the underdog's terms? I guess the confidence is fading now that reality is setting in.
You got a girlfriend? what happend to your husband

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A "yeah, right" thread on the BMW M5 race stories forum: