CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

Official Euroteck Motorsports CL55/65 Carbon Diffuser Group Buy!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Arrow Official Euroteck Motorsports CL55/65 Carbon Diffuser Group Buy!

Well, a long time ago, a thread was started to gauge interest in a group buy for the W215 CL55/65 carbon fiber diffuser. We were taking deposits to start to make them due to customers requesting it. But the first time it fell threw, and we did not ever go ahead with it. Recently, the interested picked up again, and a lower price then the first time seemed to attract more attention. So currently we are working on making a limited edition carbon fiber diffuser for the CL55/65 that we will not sell to anyone else but the people in the group buy for minimum 2 years. At 15 participants each diffuser will be $750 + shipping. The style will be similar to our C63 and E63 diffuser, but the CL diffuser will only have 3 fins. This thread was started only because the other thread is to long and to much of a mess to look through.

We had 15 people interested, and currently 6 people have paid deposits, which means we will need 9 more orders to make this happen.

Here is a link to checkout threw to order.

http://www.etkms.com/index.cfm?fusea...t=33&pageid=50

Here are pictures of other diffusers we made to give you an idea of the style it will be.

Old 06-19-2010, 10:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CL55
It would probably increase interest if you had a Actual picture for a CL55 or CL65 !
Old 06-21-2010, 12:31 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by sunpointair
It would probably increase interest if you had a Actual picture for a CL55 or CL65 !
You clearly did not read the post did you? If you did you would understand that we said if we made a diffuser it would look similar to the ones posted above. How can we post a picture of one on a CL if we have not made one and that is the purpose of this thread?
Old 06-21-2010, 05:06 PM

2003 CL55
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
You clearly did not read the post did you? If you did you would understand that we said if we made a diffuser it would look similar to the ones posted above. How can we post a picture of one on a CL if we have not made one and that is the purpose of this thread?

I read the post perfectly ! Me, along with probably quite a few people here I am sure, would like to see what they are purchasing ! Why not make one and show it on a Actual CL55 so we can see actually what it would look like ! I am from Missouri " SHOW ME ! " If you are planning on making enough for a group, why not one for your potential buyers ?
I don't think responding to me like I am a idiot is a very positive way of selling your product.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:45 PM

S63 / CLS63
*spell check
Old 06-21-2010, 05:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
86 190E 2.3-16v, 92 500E, 03 CL55 AMG, 08 E3504M Brabus
So is the small body colored strip below the OEM diffuser getting cut out of the bumper in order to fit this? I'm sorry if I am not being clear enough, I'm not sure how else to call it.....
Old 06-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by AMGTestDriverNJ
So is the small body colored strip below the OEM diffuser getting cut out of the bumper in order to fit this? I'm sorry if I am not being clear enough, I'm not sure how else to call it.....
Nothing is being cut on the stock bumper, the black plastic part you speak of which is on my double sided tape gets removed, and ours will fit over that area.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
I read the post perfectly ! Me, along with probably quite a few people here I am sure, would like to see what they are purchasing ! Why not make one and show it on a Actual CL55 so we can see actually what it would look like ! I am from Missouri " SHOW ME ! " If you are planning on making enough for a group, why not one for your potential buyers ?
I don't think responding to me like I am a idiot is a very positive way of selling your product.
You are still failing to understand the point of this thread, I suggest you read think entire thread below from start to finish so you can be caught up to speed.

https://mbworld.org/forums/cl55-amg-...-diffuser.html
Old 06-22-2010, 12:22 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
CL 55 AMG Kompressor
You may have read the post but obviously did not understand it.

To simplify what is happening.

1. The diffuser will be a 3 fin design as on the C63 that Neal posted at the commencement of this thread and will look quite similar on a CL as it does on the C63.

2. There is no pic to show of a CL as the diffuser will ONLY be made if enough orders are placed.

3. If someone can photoshop the diffuser off the C63 onto a CL that will be the only way that you will be able to see how it will look on a CL.

4. The diffuser cost will be $750 plus shipping if there are 15 orders.

5. If there are 10 orders the cost will be $900 plus shipping.

6. The production run will be limited to the first 10 or 15 for a period of 2 years.

Neal, as it presently stands there are 6 confirmed orders. Why not PM the 6 of us with a price for just a run of 6 and make it an exclusive run for 5 years. I have an estimate of what the price might be and am in if the price is what I am expecting.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:23 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by AMG055
You may have read the post but obviously did not understand it.

To simplify what is happening.

1. The diffuser will be a 3 fin design as on the C63 that Neal posted at the commencement of this thread and will look quite similar on a CL as it does on the C63.

2. There is no pic to show of a CL as the diffuser will ONLY be made if enough orders are placed.

3. If someone can photoshop the diffuser off the C63 onto a CL that will be the only way that you will be able to see how it will look on a CL.

4. The diffuser cost will be $750 plus shipping if there are 15 orders.

5. If there are 10 orders the cost will be $900 plus shipping.

6. The production run will be limited to the first 10 or 15 for a period of 2 years.

Neal, as it presently stands there are 6 confirmed orders. Why not PM the 6 of us with a price for just a run of 6 and make it an exclusive run for 5 years. I have an estimate of what the price might be and am in if the price is what I am expecting.
Thank you! Let me crunch some numbers, and I will email the 6 of you the lowest we can go to start now.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
s65
no **** screw these posers!!! I wanted mine last month where the hell is it?? HAHA just kidding... no really where the hell is it?
Old 06-24-2010, 11:48 AM

Big and Heavy 03 CL
As far as payment goes on your company website it states that absolutely no refunds. This is probably a dumb question but you will charge the credit card when the start date arrives...for 775 which includes shipping? If the buy amount changes due to lack of interest will you make contact with the confirmed buyers and let them know what the new charge will be prior to submitting the transaction? I was part of the original group buy but got scared off when we started to approach 1000 but 775 shipped is a very fair price. What will be the cap for this piece? At what price is it too much to proceed for you?
Old 06-24-2010, 10:52 PM

CL 55 AMG Kompressor
Originally Posted by Jay9722
As far as payment goes on your company website it states that absolutely no refunds. This is probably a dumb question but you will charge the credit card when the start date arrives...for 775 which includes shipping? If the buy amount changes due to lack of interest will you make contact with the confirmed buyers and let them know what the new charge will be prior to submitting the transaction? I was part of the original group buy but got scared off when we started to approach 1000 but 775 shipped is a very fair price. What will be the cap for this piece? At what price is it too much to proceed for you?
For 15 orders, price is $750 plus shipping of $25 making a total of $775

For 10 orders, price is $900 plus shipping of $25 making a total of $925.

Once final number of orders is known, Neal will confirm price and we will then confirm to him to proceed by making payment in full.

There are 6 of us who have shown our bona fides in proceeding by providing our payment details. So we need another 4 to make 10 and proceed at a final price of $925 shipped.

To those that want this, its time to either proceed or let this project die like it did when it was previously started last year.

For those that may be on the fence would it help if Neal made this an exclusive run for 5 years instead of the original 2.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:54 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Jay9722
Of course we would contact the people if the price changed. But as it says in the link if you click on it. YOU WILL ONLY be charged if 15 people place orders, as of the now, the 6 people who checkout via the link did not get charged a dime, nor will be they unless a total of 15 is reached. If things changed, and we made other arangements, everyone would most definitely be contacted first!
Old 06-25-2010, 03:57 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by AMG055
For 15 orders, price is $750 plus shipping of $25 making a total of $775

For 10 orders, price is $900 plus shipping of $25 making a total of $925.

Once final number of orders is known, Neal will confirm price and we will then confirm to him to proceed by making payment in full.

There are 6 of us who have shown our bona fides in proceeding by providing our payment details. So we need another 4 to make 10 and proceed at a final price of $925 shipped.

To those that want this, its time to either proceed or let this project die like it did when it was previously started last year.

For those that may be on the fence would it help if Neal made this an exclusive run for 5 years instead of the original 2.

Right, and honesty, after this one dies, I will not be trying for it again.

Also, I decided that we will NOT be producing these EVER after this group buy. So this would help preserve value, and have resale value hold somewhat strong should anyone decide to sell their part, as each part would be labeled and serial numbered with a certificate of authenticity.
Old 06-26-2010, 12:25 AM

CL 55 AMG Kompressor
To those that are concerned about providing their credit card details. I will confirm that I have placed my order and provided my credit card details. I have not been charged.

Eventhough I have not met Neal I have corresponded with him and ordered my front lip spoiler from him about 18 months ago. Perfect gentleman to deal with, promplty answered all my questions and kept me appraised of delivery. I am some 20,000 miles (or thereabouts) away from him. My lip spoiler is of excellent quality and cannot now imagine my car without it. Everyone who sees it compliments how good it looks.

Time for those who want this and have not yet come forward to either **** in the pot or get out.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:30 PM

2005 cl55 eurocharged flash
hey guys, i'm willing to order 2 if we get close to the 15 order. lets get this done. i guess most cl55/65 owners are broke just like me.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:21 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Group buy has been closed due to lack of orders, and an email has been sent out to those who showed us interest with placing orders. And to those people who did, we thank you for your trust.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:07 PM

CL55
CL Diffuser Example

Let me know what you guys think, is this close enough Neil?
Attached Thumbnails Official Euroteck Motorsports CL55/65 Carbon Diffuser Group Buy!-img_0139.jpg  
Old 01-21-2011, 10:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by N.cali CL55club
Let me know what you guys think, is this close enough Neil?
Hey Pete, not a bad photoshop! yes, that looks good, and definitely is along the lines of what it will be like. Maybe just not as tall, since the CL does not have as much height to work with. But very close! Will have something fairly soon.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)
mine! haha

I will be the first to cop this diffuser if it is ever made
Old 01-28-2011, 03:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by danlnyclhoe
I will be the first to cop this diffuser if it is ever made
Well, its already being made technically as I type. There should be 2 or 3 from members you can purchase one from now.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
Well, its already being made technically as I type. There should be 2 or 3 from members you can purchase one from now.
Thank you, I have recieved a PM regarding this same information. I do want to see some pictures before I ultimately decide to purchase
Old 02-16-2011, 03:11 AM

CL63 AMG
I want one. Put me down. No need for pics. I'm in Neal. Where do I send the deposit?
Old 02-16-2011, 04:25 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Kadeuces
I want one. Put me down. No need for pics. I'm in Neal. Where do I send the deposit?
This technically already happened. Check the other thread about it. I think there may only be 1 left now to purchase.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Official Euroteck Motorsports CL55/65 Carbon Diffuser Group Buy!