CL55 AMG, CL65 AMG, CL63 AMG (C215, C216) 2000 - 2014 (Two Generations)

NEW - CL55 2003

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 10:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL55 AMG
NEW - CL55 2003

Hello,
new the Zone - recently moved out of the BMW E31 world. Now am enjoying the CL55. i have done most of the usual things that need to be done. new better pulleys, belts, oil filter housing seals, all brakes, will be shortly doing front struts, once i get a xentry system.
working on the front Dynamic seats. from reading around it sounds like i have a line break between my fully functioning pump , as all other systems work, and the front seats, suspecting the trunk, since both seats have same issue.
i wanted to look into each seat first to make sure no broken lines in there.
HOW DO the Seat Backs come OFF?
Thanks,
Old 02-07-2019, 10:43 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
Welcome and the CL55 is a great, comfortable and fun car. I took my seat backs off once about 7 years ago but sorry don`t recall the procedure. You may want to order the STAR CD manual to help with all the details of taking sub assembles apart. How many miles you have?

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 02-07-2019, 08:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL55 AMG
CL55 AMG Love

Hi,
thanks. it has 93000 , with only the basic expected maintenance items to do. i do have a few things to repair at this point. the seat issue as stated, and the rain sensor appears not working, and may be related to the vanity lights not working.
i am also in TX, Dallas area. car was imported and sold in Houston, that's where i got it.