CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

Update on my sponsorship parts from BenzWorks/OETuning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 10:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2018 E63S AMG, 2003 SLK 230 Sport, 2004 SL 600, 2006 SLK 55 AMG, 1998 E320 Wagon
Update on my sponsorship parts from BenzWorks/OETuning

Finally, I have *some* good news for the group.

1. Intake - The intake should be done around next week or two weeks tops. Apparently a chunk of them are being made, but as soon as they're done, BenzWorks is going to outfit mine with one and we're going to do a before and after dyno, and of course, pictures will be provided so I can show you fine gentlemen what's been produced and see if you guys want to pick 'em up. If nothing else, it's a nice break from the drought of parts that we're seeing on the 45s.

2. Downpipe - It's pretty much done, but it really can't be tested or put on until they figure out how to crack the...

3. ECU - This is still a pain in the *** for pretty much *EVERY* tuner out there. OETuning, Weistec, you name it. No one's figured it out yet, but once they do, it should open the floodgates.

As soon as the intake is done, I'll give everyone a review, some pics, results and a price if they tell me how much it'll cost. Keep your ears open!!!