Arrow Meisterschaft GTC Exhaust for CLA 45 - Sound Clips

2014 MB CLA 45 AMG

Meisterschaft GTC Exhaust System
-Down Pipe
-Mid-Pipe
-Rear Section w/ EV Control

Contact GThaus for pricing and info!

* Windows were up in the video with the valve opened and closed *

Last edited by IAMJAVEDG; 10-29-2014 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cla 45 amg
been waiting for this but damn... pretty disappointed. you'd really expect a lot more from a company like Meisterschaft.

race start wasn't used and the exhaust honestly sounds worse than stock. i'm glad I got the performance exhaust from the factory
Old 10-30-2014, 09:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 WRX
Originally Posted by CLA45AMG2.0
been waiting for this but damn... pretty disappointed. you'd really expect a lot more from a company like Meisterschaft.

race start wasn't used and the exhaust honestly sounds worse than stock. i'm glad I got the performance exhaust from the factory
Factory performance exhaust definitely has one of nicer tones, I have it myself but I wish it was a little louder.

I actually think this one sounds better than some of the others, probably better than Armytrix and definitely better than the IPE system!

I just wish more companies would release catback exhausts as I have no intention of changing the downpipe or trying to make more power on the car :-/

Nice catback would give that more aggressive sound without compromising power train warranty
Old 10-30-2014, 06:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLA45 AMG
Not sure if it's the quality of the clip but I'm actually disappointed with this. Armytrix sounds more aggressive and has a nicer tone to me. Still a few months before I get my car but I'm thinking I'll stick with the performance exhaust and add the Weistec downpipe for the power gains and increased exhaust note initially. Might go with Armytrix down but the road.
Old 11-04-2014, 08:28 AM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
03 Lexus IS300 (old faithful) / 91 3000GT VR-4 / 14 CLA45 AMG / 11 BMW X6M
Originally Posted by soolman32
Not sure if it's the quality of the clip but I'm actually disappointed with this. Armytrix sounds more aggressive and has a nicer tone to me. Still a few months before I get my car but I'm thinking I'll stick with the performance exhaust and add the Weistec downpipe for the power gains and increased exhaust note initially. Might go with Armytrix down but the road.
I bet this exhaust sounds great in person. Sorry to say it but you can't judge any of these exhaust by a youtube video. My IPE exhaust sounds completely different in person compared to the videos. It doesnt even come close. The biggest change in sound is going to come from the upgraded DP, The performance exhaust sounds great....if you want to go all out then scoop the catback.
Old 11-05-2014, 12:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLA45 AMG
Originally Posted by jamesyot
I bet this exhaust sounds great in person. Sorry to say it but you can't judge any of these exhaust by a youtube video. My IPE exhaust sounds completely different in person compared to the videos. It doesnt even come close. The biggest change in sound is going to come from the upgraded DP, The performance exhaust sounds great....if you want to go all out then scoop the catback.
I don't disagree with you hence why I'm hoping they'll have a better Soundclip available down the road. The good thing is I have time on my side so it's not like I have to make a decision right away. Rebellion also just released their downpipe/midpipe combo which will be compatible with the exhaust they have in development. Most of the sound and power upgrade comes from the DP/midpipe upgrade anyways,
Old 11-05-2014, 08:08 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
03 Lexus IS300 (old faithful) / 91 3000GT VR-4 / 14 CLA45 AMG / 11 BMW X6M
Originally Posted by soolman32
I don't disagree with you hence why I'm hoping they'll have a better Soundclip available down the road. The good thing is I have time on my side so it's not like I have to make a decision right away. Rebellion also just released their downpipe/midpipe combo which will be compatible with the exhaust they have in development. Most of the sound and power upgrade comes from the DP/midpipe upgrade anyways,
I think most of these systems will sound very very similar, most of the mufflers are designed in a very similar fashion. What you really hear from this car is the motor....once you free up that downpipe the motor is really what you hear. I would bet that all of these systems sound great. Price and brand preference will be the deciding factor.