CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

So Whats Involved with Installing Fender Flares?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2015, 11:19 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
G63, C190 AMG GTC, W209 CLK63 BS, W208 CLK430

Read on our Vivid Racing Blog Here

The latest trend for the past 2 years has been all focused on widebody kits and fender flares. We dabbled in this fun with our Project Focus ST flare kit as well. Most likely you are tuned into the trends and have seen the Liberty Walk take over with cars like Ferrari, BMW, Lamborghini, Porsche, and even now the Maserati. Another Japanese company called Fairy Design, has their own take on the fender flare movement with the Mercedes CLA sedan. Those cars look pretty rad all hunched down with the mega flares, but what is involved in installing them.

If you want to go wide, the first thing you are going to need to do is get wider wheels and tires. The obvious reason you can go from a 19×8.5 to say a 19×10.5 is that they would rub like a ****! So what is hidden under these flares? Cutting, cutting, cutting. Just as we did on our Project Focus ST, you have to cut the body. Not a lot, but enough where there is no turning back. When done right, these kits give an entire new look and styling to what is generally a slim lined car. Check out these pictures of the Fairy Design Mercedes CLA 250 or CLA 45 Kit installation to understand what is involved.

Ready to take the plunge? Shop all Liberty Walk Kits Here and Shop all Fairy Design Kits Here.

[/COLOR][/URL].

Ask us about

Meistershaft, Eisenmann, MHP, Agency Power, Akrapovic, Armuytrix, Fi-Exhaust, Cargraphic, IPE, MBH, Carbonio, Renntech, Kleeman, Gruppe M, AMS, Brembo, Lorinser, Wald, Black Bison, Vorsteiner, Carlsson, Seibon, Mode Carbon, AutoTecknic, Revozport, Recaro, Bride, Status Racing, Cusco, Edirb, H&R, KW, Fortune Auto, Eibach, Wavetrac, Quaife, HRE Wheels, AC Schnitzer, ADV1 Wheels, Vorsteiner wheels, Avant Garde Wheels, BBS Wheels, Rotiform, Niche Wheels, and many more...

Ordering

Phone:
You can reach me directly by calling 480.966.3040 ext 229 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:
We accept payment via Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), Paypal, Bank Wire Transfer, and Bill Me Later. We welcome all forms of payment for United States and Canada. For international clients, we require payment via Paypal or bank wire transfer.

Shipping:
We ship all over the world, and offer very competitive rates in doing so. The majority of our shipments are shipped fully insured via FedEx, however we do utilize UPS, DHL, and various freight companies as well. The most efficient shipping method is always chosen. Expedited shipping is available per request.

Hours of Operations:
Here in Arizona, we do not have Daylight Savings time. As such, our hours of operations are as follows:

March-October: Monday through Friday 9am-6pm PST
November-February: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm PST

We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday.

Contact Info:
Phone: 480.966.3040 x229
Email: jacky@vividracing.com

Feel free to contact me via PM, email, or phone if you have any questions.
Old 12-07-2015, 03:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'15 CLA45
Do you have the fairy design front lip in stock in carbon?
Old 12-07-2015, 07:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by R0ME0
Do you have the fairy design front lip in stock in carbon?
Not in stock but we can special order them from Japan. PM me with your full shipping address and I can get a quote for you.

Jacky
Old 12-08-2015, 01:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLA45 AMG
Happy you decided to keep the 45 and take this build one step further. Looking forward to the installed pics.
Old 12-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by soolman32
Happy you decided to keep the 45 and take this build one step further. Looking forward to the installed pics.
Nope. The owner still plans to sell. We are working very close to Fairy Design in Japan to bring these kits over now.