CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

Boostane Octane Boost-Tried and Tested

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2016 | 01:27 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
2012 Mercedes SLS, 2014 Mercedes SLS Black Series, 2014 E63S, 2013 S550, 2012 ML63, 2013 C250
Boostane Octane Boost-Tried and Tested

We tried the Boostane Octane Booster and have had some really incredible results. Since we are in California and suffer from horrible 91 Octane fuel, we were searching for a decent solution. Unlike most Octane boosters, the Boostane app (available on IOS and Android) helps you determine how much octane booster you need to add to your gas. Download the app for free on your smartphone to try it out.

I would recommend buying a case of octane booster and leaving it in the box in your trunk and add it to your fuel every time you fill up.

We have tested this on the dyno and it makes great power with California fuel.

We sell this by the can and the case. If you are coming to use our dyno I suggest that we throw a can in after all your power runs to see what kind of horsepower and torque you are leaving on the table by not using this stuff. Everyone that has tried it on the dyno has bought a case when they left.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

If you want to purchase some and try it for yourself please feel free to stop by our shop in SoCal.