CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

CLA45 AMG | Velos Designwerks OBD2 ECU tune Spring Sale!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2021, 07:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 77 Likes on 73 Posts
Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello Mbworld!!!

Hope everyone is doing well this fine April morning! We really appreciate the love and support from the community!

As a token of appreciation, we are going to be offering an April Fool's promo on our tunes and wheels for today and tomorrow ONLY! This is not an April Fools joke, i promise lol If you are interested in picking up our handheld tuner, and having the ability to tune your car anywhere you want, give us a call! Our tunes are strong, reliable, and safe for the vehicles. Feel free to reach out via phone, pm, or email and mention the April Fools promo to take advantage of the amazing pricing!

Thank you all again and continue making this community one of the best out there!
Old 04-26-2021, 05:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 77 Likes on 73 Posts
Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBWorld!!!

I hope you all have been fantastic! Sorry for my delay in responses I took a little vacation. Everything has been answered, if you did not get a response to your inquiry please send me a PM and i will take care of you!

Thank you all for the continued support!! We are excited to provide you all with a safe, reliable tune for all AMG vehicles that you will be able to enjoy day in and day out. The installation is extremely simple, and would take just about 10min right in your garage, driveway, parking space! Feel free to send us a message, reply, or email if you are interested in tuning your vehicle or changing up the looks to get summer show ready!

Note: if you have a 2020MY or newer, the only method we have of tuning this would be via bench. If you are local to S. Florida or do not mind shipping your ECU we can still offer you a fantastic tune!