Our multimedia screens... to a next level

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2022, 10:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MB CLA45 AMG
Our multimedia screens... to a next level

Hi.
I was bored to see that even chinese cars come with multimedia screens bigger and more useful than ours. So, in the first stage, I decided to swap mine with a (yes, chinese one ) bigger and Android capable one. That was, aesthetically, a big, BIG leap (pic 1). I bought it at Ali Express. Bought the "12.5 mekede android".
Once installed (it was a big PITA to install and have it fully functional), it was aesthetically impressive, but, to tell you the truth, it added not much functionality, save from the ability to run android apps (some, not all like torque Pro which I wanted but didnīt work).
So recently, I went a step further, and searched the web on ways to improve this (screen manufacturer was of no help).
I finally found that there are a few nice car launchers for android, so I tried a few, and stayed with car launcher pro. After a few tweaks, I ended with something that I was happy with (PIC 2 ) and video.

Hope you find use for this thread.

P.D.: That "120" max speed reading was because today morning I needed to teach a lesson to a 2011 modified Lotus Evora . I guess he supposed I had the 381 stock HP, not 440... .

Attached Files
File Type: mpeg
BigScreen-_1_.mpeg (7.87 MB, 31 views)