CLA 45 AMG (C117) 2013 to 2018

No one does custom exhaust?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2023, 08:05 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
2016 CLA 45 AMG
No one does custom exhaust?

Every car or truck I've had where I wanted to change the exhaust note, I took it to my local guy, we talked about what I wanted to achieve and we came up with a custom built exhaust for that vehicle that fit the bill. From as simple as replacing the stock exhaust on a ram truck to a single to dual Magnaflow & move the tips. All the way to headers, X-Pipe & out through Flowmaster 50's on my classic Dart. I've searched a few forums now (2 really) and no one on the C117 platform seems to go this route, or at least I haven't found them. I love the idea of a Remus Cat-Back & I may go that way when all is said & done to reap the the rewards of the advertised 3.3 HP gain & the exhaust note but.... Hasn't anyone gone to a shop they trust & just had them build onto the stock platform? I know the undercarriage eye candy isn't there & there's little weight saved but someone must have welded in a Dynomax or Borla or Magnaflow muffler(s) in place of the stock purely for the sound. Anyone out there with a real life story of success or failure?

Someone must have, tell your story here

~Sae