CLA 45 AMG (C118) 2019 to Present

Car is on hold

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2022, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cla45
Car is on hold

I ordered a cla 45 5 months ago built june 27th. The car is keep on getting delayed. On august 25 net star reported it as “ckd”. Meaning completely knocked down. As of September first it is on “

vehicle is on hold”. When will I receive this vehicle. Anyone know when it will go to port. Someone please help.
Old 09-02-2022, 08:56 AM

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
2023 AMG GT 53
I thought I’d read somewhere on here that orders had been canceled for the rest of the year. What’s your dealer saying? I’d be less worried about when it’s going to port and more concerned if it’s actually going to be built this year.
Old 09-02-2022, 09:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cla45
Originally Posted by Sockinatoaster
I thought I’d read somewhere on here that orders had been canceled for the rest of the year. What’s your dealer saying? I’d be less worried about when it’s going to port and more concerned if it’s actually going to be built this year.

it was built june 27th.
Old 09-02-2022, 09:52 AM

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
2023 AMG GT 53
Originally Posted by bxozbas
it was built june 27th.
That’s not cool then. Mine was built the week before yours and I’ve had it for two weeks. I have no idea on the logic of how and when they decide to ship. A bunch of on here were all built around the same time, they got ships and mine sat at Bremerhaven. Two weeks later I got a note from my dealer that it had left port days earlier and was on its way. It seems like netstar is not that detailed and often the dealers are in the dark as much as us. I can tell you the wait will be worth it once it gets to you. I’ve never enjoyed a car this much.