CLA 45 AMG (C118) 2019 to Present

Phone Call Audio Issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2024, 07:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2023 C43
Phone Call Audio Issues

I apologize in advance if someone else has posted questions or answers regarding a similar problem.

I have a 2023 CLA 43. I have had continued issues with making a phone call while driving. Unlike the many of the other posts the issue is not that the other end can not hearing me, it is with the audio I hear on my end. I have confirmed that it occurs regardless of the phone being blue tooth connected or USB C connected. The sound of SIRI and Hey Mercedes sounds extremely muffled with a heavy base sound, followed by the actual call replicating the same low frequency muffled audio.

I can end the call wait a minute, call back and the audio is perfect. I can also take the phone off blue tooth or USB C wired and the call continues without issues. This does not happen all the time. I have had it in the dealership several times to get this resolved but of course it does not seem to occur when its at the dealership.

I have replaced my iPhone in hopes that was the issue, it wasn't. According to the dealership I am running the latest firmware.

Last tidbit is the audio for the radio is perfect.

Any advice?