CLA Coupe (C117) 2014-present

Exclusive CLA 180 Edition 1

Old 02-07-2013, 10:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E420
Exclusive CLA 180 Edition 1

http://www.emercedesbenz.com/autos/m...s-exclusivity/

The “CLA Edition 1″ will only be available for twelve months. The model, which can be combined with any engine, has exclusive equipment which includes amongst other things the NEON ART interior with upholstery in leather and black microfibre DINAMICA with yellow contrasting topstitching. The Edition 1 can be ordered immediately at a starting price of 35,402.50 euros (CLA 180 Edition 1).

With the CLA-Class, Mercedes-Benz continues its series of extraordinary Edition 1 special models. Limited to one year after its launch, the Edition 1 combines special equipment which highlights the sportiness and exclusivity of the four-door coupé. This includes paintwork in either mountain grey, cosmos black, night black, cirrus white or designo polar silver magno (expected to be available from the third quarter of 2013). AMG front and rear aprons as well as side sill panels in combination with the black painted multi-spoke AMG light-alloy wheels provide for a powerful appearance. The diamond radiator grille boasts a black fin and chrome inserts. Bi-xenon headlamps are standard as too is the lowered sports suspension.

http://www.emercedesbenz.com/autos/m...s-exclusivity/

Last edited by AshleyAlissa; 02-07-2013 at 10:37 AM. Reason: photo
Old 02-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
I'm really loving this car. We're shopping for a wife car, and I have to say I'll stop by the dealer next week to ask about Edition 1
Old 02-09-2013, 01:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lexus IS 350 F Sport
I love the lines of the new CLA and this Special Edition is really sexy !! I believe a lot of the commercials .... including the Super Bowl one with the devil shows this Special Edition !!

The exterior and interior styling won't appeal to some folks but it's appealing to muuaaaa !!!