CLA Coupe (C117) 2014-present

HELP! Newbie Here and I have Wheel Q's...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2018, 01:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 CLA 250 Sport
HELP! Newbie Here and I have Wheel Q's...

First off, no offense to those who bought 8.5" Front and 9.5" in back and have either the rim sitting flush or slightly sticking out of the fender well. I DON'T LIKE THAT and in my opinion, it makes the MERCEDES look Cheap like a Japanese Import, not MERCEDES. With that said, I want a Staggered set for my 2015 CLA 250 and try to maintain "as close to stock fender well room" as I can, give or take. I want to make sure that when I have passengers in the back and I hit a big bump, my tires won't rub, or if I lower it. I have a Brand New set of 18" AMG 14 spoke wheels right now that are 7.5" wide and that's just too narrow for the rear. I would prefer to go to a 9.5" in the rear but from what I've seen in my short time on other forums, they just don't look right for my taste. I have seen a few Cars that have run a 19" 8.0" Front and a 9.0" on the back with no rubbing and it looks CLEAN, meaning that it won't rub even if lowered. What can you guys tell me as for as proper offsets to achieve what I want in a 19" staggered set???

Also, what do you think of how these Offset measurements would work on my 2015 CLA 250, as I'm looking at a set like this?

Offset: 38/45
Number of Bolts: 5 Rim Material: Alloy
Bolt Pattern: 5x112 Rim Width: 8.0Front 9.0 Rear
Hub Bore: 66.6 Rim Diameter: 19
Quantity: 4 UPC:

Thank You ahead of time for any information. I'm just barely starting to Educate myself since I bought my car a month ago. Peace.......