Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz Coupes & Cabriolets > CLA Coupe (C117)
16 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 ambient lighting and other >

16 Mercedes Benz CLA 250 ambient lighting and other

Notices
CLA Coupe (C117) 2014-present

Old 01-09-2019, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 Mercedes Benz CLA 250

Hello everyone,
So. I am new to the Mercedes family, I just purchased a 2016 CLA 250 in Northern Lights Violet.
It is missing some key components Iíd really like to add.

It doesnt have a touch screen screen or Apple car play. Iíve ordered the OBD tool to activate car play, but that doesnít help with the touch screen issue. It is certified pre-owned, so I have a decent warranty left on the car in addition to the manufacture warranty remaining. So I donít want to void that.
Finding out information on these vehicles has proven to be quite a challenge.

My built in owners manual has the instructions on how to change the ambient interior lighting color; however, it is not an option in the menu. Can I add that as a feature so I can get rid of the amber color all around the inside?

Im sure Iíll have more questions and you guys have a lot of knowledge lol, thanks in advance.