Old 03-08-2019, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLA 250
Post assyst plus with service AG

Hello everybody

I have a CLA 250 Sport Edition 1 2014 with 60 000 Km

I have assyst plus with service AG!

Anyone knows what's meaning?

What I have to do for the correct maintenance?

Regards
Old 06-21-2019, 01:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 CLA 250 Sport
My 2014 CLA250 is a SPORT edition, too - and I noticed the Assyst PLus in my menu as well. I got it in 2017 with 7000mi on it ( I have 31,000 on it now - June 2019) and noticed this is just a maintenance timer...you know service A and B alerts...they all start alerting around 10K miles...which works for me each oil change with synthetic oil according to the recommended type, etc. I just reset it after an oil change (the mechanics even at the stealership always forget to reset it after an oil change, too)....and move on. Never had any problems...and as for warranties....it has never mattered - my car warranty expired not via mileage, but over time...and never had a problem due to Assist Plus timers.
I have owned 3 Mercs over the last 10+ years. Change the oil and get a standard OBD2 code reader when the Check Engine light appears, so you know what to do and you'll be fine. My 2014 Only had one problem - the check engine light would come on and turn off randomly....I used the code reader and it told me the EXACT O2 sensor that was acting up...took it to the dealer while it was still under warranty - they tried to tell me nothing was wrong, but I gave them the CODE number, log of alert dates, and location of the exact sensor and they knew they couldn't lie now since the light was off now....and they replaced it....NO problems SINCE!

You have a kool car! Sport is awesome! Take care of it.
A tip:

Resetting the service notice -

1 - insert KEY and turn right ONCE

2 - set display to show MILEAGE default display

3 - press CALL ANSWER first and IMMEDIATELY press the OK button - HOLD

if not done corre4ctly - you'll get a trip reset menu.
OK must be pressed quickly after CALL ANSWER and both HELD DOWN

4 - go to ASSISTPLUS menu