CLA Coupe (C117) 2014-present

Mercedes CLA 2019 Smartphone Integration Package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2020, 07:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz CLA 2019
Mercedes CLA 2019 Smartphone Integration Package

Hi guys, I bought a new CLA 2019 (second generation) and I'm happy with it, but, I assumed it included the smartphone integration package as a standard feature. I have now just realised that I don't have that as an option. From MBUX if I go to Settings -> Vehicle -> License Activation I can see that Apple Car Play is Deactivated. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't check this at the time of the purchase. However I was wondering if anyone here knows if its possible to add the the smartphone integration pack as an aftermarket feature by any chance? I did call my dealer but they said its not possible to activate it, but I decided to ask anyways. Thanks for your time!
Old 09-21-2020, 08:00 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 466 Likes on 349 Posts
Hello and welcome to MBWorld!

I'm going to move your post to a forum with fellow CLA owners. I'm confident someone will be able to answer your questions. Good luck.

Bob
Old 09-21-2020, 08:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Benz CLA 2019
Thank you Bob, that is really helpful!
Old 09-28-2020, 01:36 AM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
2020 cla 250, 2017 Gle 350
Originally Posted by Geldi
Hi guys, I bought a new CLA 2019 (second generation) and I'm happy with it, but, I assumed it included the smartphone integration package as a standard feature. I have now just realised that I don't have that as an option. From MBUX if I go to Settings -> Vehicle -> License Activation I can see that Apple Car Play is Deactivated. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't check this at the time of the purchase. However I was wondering if anyone here knows if its possible to add the the smartphone integration pack as an aftermarket feature by any chance? I did call my dealer but they said its not possible to activate it, but I decided to ask anyways. Thanks for your time!
The only way to activate it so far is by coding. The god new is that your system is actually capable of having it. The software is there. This is a new system so people are starting to get more knowledge. I’m sure that sometime down the road something else will come.