CLA Coupe (C117) 2014-present

2016 CLA 250 Looking Front axle brake pressure sensor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2022, 07:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLA250
2016 CLA 250 Looking Front axle brake pressure sensor

C015000 Component 'A7/3b1 (Front Axle Brake Pressure Sensor)' Has An Internal Fault is the DTC present on my diagnostics report I want to think this is the issue with my cruise control and my driver assistance being turned off but am not sure trying to locate the sensor so I can at least check for connection issues. I have not been able to locate it on my car. i found one video on this issue but my sensor is not in the location that was on the video I saw? anyone out there that can help me out on locating the sensor?
I also need help with the sunroof according to the error message B184951 Current|Stored The Actuator Motor 'Roof System' Has A Malfunction. The Component Is Not Programmed. I took it to the dealer so they could repair the infamous plastic triangle pieces that break. They denied warranty but I tested the roof when I got it back and it did not move at all when I got it back as before it would go up a little and get stuck. In any case I didn't think nothing of it and I decided to just buy all the parts and replaced all of them OEM and now I get this alarm? Any help on this would be appreciated as well thanks all for your time.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Diagnostic report.pdf (131.0 KB, 772 views)