【Watch Out for Blind Spots?! C118 Blind Spot Aassist】

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2024, 03:42 AM
SPONSOR

Received 152 Likes on 87 Posts
W205 W213
【Watch Out for Blind Spots?! C118 Blind Spot Aassist】

Let's be honest, we've all experienced that moment when a car suddenly accelerates from behind while we're changing lanes. If you're not paying attention to your blind spots, it's easy to end up in a fender bender, big or small. So, if you want to enhance your safety while changing lanes, take a cue from my customer, and owner of this CLA-Class C118 in the photos and consider installing the factory Blind Spot Assist system.

The package includes blind spot indicator mirrors, rear side sensors, brackets, and wiring. The installation process involves removing side mirrors, door panels, and rear bumper components. After the upgrade, the system needs to be programmed using the factory computer equipment to enable the blind spot functionality. It's best to leave it to qualified technicians who have experience with factory upgrades.

Once the upgrade is complete, you'll notice a seamless triangular indicator light on both side mirrors. When a vehicle approaches your blind spot from behind, the indicator light will illuminate, warning you not to change lanes at that moment. And if you activate your turn signal while there's a vehicle in your blind spot, the system will emit a warning sound, alerting you to be cautious of the rear situation. This comprehensive assistance helps you have better control over what's happening behind your car, reducing the risk of unnecessary accidents. It provides added peace of mind for both the driver and passengers!

Here's the part on my website:
Genuine Mecedes Benz Retrofit Blind Spot Assist System For CLA CLASS C118 - 2019- iCARMIX Auto Parts Workshop

And, here's what I've been talking about: