A Class A180 AMG line 2019

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2019, 06:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes A Class AMG line 2019
A Class A180 AMG line 2019

Hi All,
I've just recieved my pool car for a new job I started today. As the title states with only 120miles on the clock.
This is a real upgrade for me, as I previously had a 67plate Golf estate SE.
Really like the car. One major twinge I have with it is I can't seem to get the android auto to activate.
It loads on my phone - i have plugged my USB cable in to the front port with the two icons. My phone connects via bluetooth but cannot see anything for android auto.
Under apps i can see Mercedes Me, is that anything to do with it.

I'm pretty certain i must be missing something really silly, as i cant see it being too hard...

I usually always use android auto for google maps as I seem to think it's better with the map updates
I have also recieved an iPhone so I am going to try that with the iPhone cable tomorrow morning.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks
Old 10-03-2019, 02:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2020 C300 Sedan w/ AMG Line & Night Package; 1992 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo 2+0 (PROJECT)
Did you verify that the Android Auto app is updated to the most recent version? I previously had that issue on my c300 and doing that fixed it. Also, I was under the impression that Android Auto and CarPlay were wireless now that MBUX has entered the frame. Can you test that on your end? I don't get mines until the 18th (same scenario; work).

Also, check this out as well since there's some cool stuff you can enable in there for Android Auto:
https://support.google.com/androidau.../9008705?hl=en