ONLINE MAP UPDATE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2020, 10:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A220
ONLINE MAP UPDATE

Hello ,
I was trying to dowload the map from the mercedes me connect website and when i click the download manager , the screen pops out with access denied . Does anyone know what happen to this ? and below is the region i chose to update but when i click the lunch download manager , it pops out access denied . Thanks
Old 06-05-2020, 12:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 327 Likes on 240 Posts
'19 E63S sedan
Are you running as a user with admin privileges?
Old 06-05-2020, 07:44 AM

A220
Originally Posted by whoover
Are you running as a user with admin privileges?
Hello , you mean run as administrator ? cuz when i open the software on desktop , it want me to log in and then when i finish to chose the map region and want to lunch the download manager , it just pops out with access denied .

Old 06-05-2020, 12:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 327 Likes on 240 Posts
'19 E63S sedan
Yes, it's an issue with your Windows configuration, not the Mercedes software. It looks like you don't have permission to install software, which would mean your Windows account (kevin pei) is not an admin account. Try promoting this account to Admin. If it already is, there is some permissions problem with your Windows config.
Old 06-05-2020, 09:21 PM

A220

Hi , so does this mean my account already promoting to Admin ? how can i solve the permissons problem with windows config ?

Thanks
Old 01-20-2021, 12:10 PM

W246
Originally Posted by teichu72

Hello ,
I was trying to dowload the map from the mercedes me connect website and when i click the download manager , the screen pops out with access denied . Does anyone know what happen to this ? and below is the region i chose to update but when i click the lunch download manager , it pops out access denied . Thanks
For map download you must use program command download manager , you may download latest map there , if car have not free map update you need code. login and password DLM.

Regards
Attached Files
File Type: txt
commanddownloadmanager.txt (73 Bytes, 316 views)
Old 06-01-2022, 01:57 PM

A180
Originally Posted by pitpol
For map download you must use program command download manager , you may download latest map there , if car have not free map update you need code. login and password DLM.

Regards
Is the issue solved. I have the same error wasnt able to download the new version