A180d Instrument Cluster Control Module

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2024, 03:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A180D
A180d Instrument Cluster Control Module

Hello MBW,
I have recently bought an A180d 1.5 2019 model with flood damage, oddly the instrument cluster for speed and the rest was not operational but radio and centre console working.

Upon inspection the fuse boxes (1 under the bonnet, 1 in the passenger footwell) everything was mint and no corrosion whatsoever, BCM was clean too.

I did remove and checked the instrument cluster cables and they all looked fine. So i gave up and left it for later.

I then decided to crack on with something else and started removing the carpets. And voila, underneath the passenger seat there are 2 modules <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}--> A2479005809 and A0009006318. They both corroded and submerged in the water. See image below for 1 module.

Million dollar question is when i searched the part number i did find the same but also the newer versions of the control module with slightly different part numbers. Has anyone have any knowledge if the newer modules are compatible with older model?