Front Bumper Wiring Identification - Parking Sensors

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2023, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A160 AMG Line 2017
Front Bumper Wiring Identification - Parking Sensors

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help as I've come to my wits end looking at front bumper diagrams.

I have a 2017 Mercedes A160 AMG Line, it is the facelift model with the parking sensors in the front grills. Altogether it has 4 parking sensors, all 4 on the grill section, 2 in lower grills and 1 on either side of the number plate.

I need help identifying the correct harness I need which will connect to the plug which is currently on the car. I have attached a photo of the plug (A 028 545 27 26). Can anyone identify the wiring part number I need for the harness which goes along the bumper which the parking sensors connect to, also the parking sensor numbers would be a great help.

I cant find any part diagrams which show the amg line front bumper and there are multiple part numbers for the parking harnesses. I have been given this part number (A1765406602) but this seems to be only part of the wiring.

I can provide VIN number if that helps. Also additionally there is another plug on either side of the bumper, can someone confirm whether this is for the impact sensor which sits in the foam part of the bumper with a hose connecting it.

Any help or advice much appreciated!

Wiring plug for the parking sensor harness

Is this the plug on either side for the impact sensor sitting in foam reinforcement on bumper

Wiring plug for the parking sensor harness

What the front bumper looks like