A-Class (W177) (V177) 2018 to present

Fullscreen wireless CarPlay ( NTG 6 - W177 A class)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2024, 06:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W221 2006,W218 2011,W177 2019,
Fullscreen wireless CarPlay ( NTG 6 - W177 A class)

Unsure if I’m allowed to share links here. Bought a CarPlay interface which basically allows you to dual boot MBUX and CarPlay. Holding the back button switches you from stock MBUX to Wireless CarPlay vice versa.

Interface cost me $309 from Carputech. It took 9 days to arrive.
Old 02-15-2024, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a45s
Merc a class

Originally Posted by JereMk
Unsure if I’m allowed to share links here. Bought a CarPlay interface which basically allows you to dual boot MBUX and CarPlay. Holding the back button switches you from stock MBUX to Wireless CarPlay vice versa.

Interface cost me $309 from Carputech. It took 9 days to arrive.
will this def run waze on android auto full screen an not 2/3 as it does now
Old 02-16-2024, 05:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W221 2006,W218 2011,W177 2019,
Originally Posted by markess
will this def run waze on android auto full screen an not 2/3 as it does now
Yes, I tried the Android Auto with my wife's android phone. It shows full screen also.
Actually I have tried two devices. The former one is Ottocast U2-X Pro, which make it possible to connect wirelessly, but not to show the screen in fullscreen, as that is a Mercedes-Benz limitation.
The second one is the carputech Module for NTG6.0, it makes my carplay to full screen (like on my photo)

Last edited by JereMk; 02-16-2024 at 05:25 AM.
The following users liked this post:
carputech (05-20-2024)
Old 05-20-2024, 06:18 AM
SPONSOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@markess

Apple Carplay Android Auto module for your Mercedes Benz with NTG 5.5, NTG 6.0 and MBUX system.
Don't change your ways, use your preferred applications on your original screen with Carplay .

😃 EXCLUSIVITY CARPUTECH.COM - GET FULL SCREEN CARPLAY! 😃

https://www.carputech.com/products/w...r-link-airplay

Waze , Coyote , Siri , Google Maps , Plans , Apple Music , Spotify or Deezer ..., access it all easily from the dashboard of your car with this Mercedes Benz Apple Carplay module. It's even possible to make calls, send or receive messages from your Apple Carplay module while driving ... Steering wheel controls are 100% compatible!

Entirely compatible with the car, this Mercedes Benz NTG MBUX Apple Carplay module is easily and quickly installed it. You don't need to cut wires or harnesses nor to realize adjustments for its installation, it's Plug & Play .
This module will fit perfectly into your vehicle like if it was equipped with the original Carplay option. The installation of this device is simply carried out while connecting the connectors with those of your vehicle.