1984 380SE for Sale. Immaculate and all Original

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 03:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 ML63
1984 380SE for Sale. Immaculate and all Original

Im selling my 1984 380 SE. It is my fathers car, but he's too old to drive anymore. The car has been garaged since 1984 and was purchased from a Mercedes mechanic who imported from Germany in 84. The car has approximately 140,000 miles and is in perfect condition. All of the paint is original with the exception of 1 fender that had to be painted after some idiot backed up into the car in the Publix parking lot. I want the car to go to a good home. I just got married and I do not own enough garages to house all of my cars. My 2007 ML63 is sitting outside with a car cover on it because we simply don't have the room. I will take any reasonable offer and I'm happy to send detailed pics of the car. It's on Autotrader and there's only a few for sale. It's the grey one with the perfect paint. There is only one for sale that looks perfect and I own it. Call or text anytime. 239-273-8068. Ask for Jeff. I have the service history for at least fifteen years. I threw out a lot when my family moved to FL.