Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: Blaupunkt Model DVD-ME3 (dvd/tv/mp3 player)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2005, 04:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CLK 350
FS: Blaupunkt Model DVD-ME3 (dvd/tv/mp3 player)

I have been using this Blaupunkt DVD/TV with a Dietz 1240 Multimedia Adapter (also using 12v NTSC to PAL converter) to watch DVD's and TV with my Euro Comand.

The unit has a remote control and accepts two seperate video inputs (I used one for my play station and the other for my reverse camera). It also has digital outputs.

First chance...best offer gets it before posting on EBay next week. I have had it for 6 months.

$10.00 Flat fee shipping in the continental US.

*Note - I will also be selling the Dietz 1240 Multimedia Adapter (PAL Only) and the 12v NTSC to PAL Converter in 3 to 4 weeks. If you are interested and can wait a month, you can make an offer on those items also. The 12v NTSC to PAL Converter was extremely hard to find (located it finally in Australia) and it works perfectly. I have it mounted in my trunk. You only have to run the video out from your DVD/TV device through this unit and it detects and converts from NTSC to PAL.
Attached Thumbnails FS:  Blaupunkt Model DVD-ME3 (dvd/tv/mp3 player)-01010009.jpg   FS:  Blaupunkt Model DVD-ME3 (dvd/tv/mp3 player)-01010016.jpg   FS:  Blaupunkt Model DVD-ME3 (dvd/tv/mp3 player)-01010012.jpg   FS:  Blaupunkt Model DVD-ME3 (dvd/tv/mp3 player)-01010013.jpg  

Last edited by wbupload; 03-05-2005 at 05:16 PM.