Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Brand New Amg Front Bumper For W220

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brand New Amg Front Bumper For W220

Hi,

I am selling a brand new in the box AMG Sport Front bumper for a W220, will fit all S Class Model Year 2000 and up. I bought this brand new and decided to go with a lorinser bumper.

This is a bumper skin only, you will need to purchase all the grilles and clips to complete the installation.

I am opened to any reasonable offers. NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE !! Bumper is located in Santa Clara, near by San Jose Airport. I prefer local pick up but i can ship it for about $90 via UPS/Truck

I will try to upload pictures today.

If you interested you can either PM me or e-mail me at klasse_sports@hotmail.com

Thank You
Old 04-10-2005, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by klasse_sports
Hi,

I am selling a brand new in the box AMG Sport Front bumper for a W220, will fit all S Class Model Year 2000 and up. I bought this brand new and decided to go with a lorinser bumper.

This is a bumper skin only, you will need to purchase all the grilles and clips to complete the installation.

I am opened to any reasonable offers. NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE !! Bumper is located in Santa Clara, near by San Jose Airport. I prefer local pick up but i can ship it for about $90 via UPS/Truck

I will try to upload pictures today.

If you interested you can either PM me or e-mail me at klasse_sports@hotmail.com

Thank You
email sent