Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Fs: 2003 Cl600

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2005, 04:50 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fs: 2003 Cl600

Very well optioned, up to date and timely services.

Obsidian Black Metallic, Charcoal Leather, Burl Walnut.

Keyless Go, Dual Climate Control, Heated/Vented Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Rain Sensing Wipers, Headlamp Washers, Electronic Trunk Closer (for all you really really really really lazy folks...like me), COMAND, Airbags (front, sides, rear sides), Brake Assist, ABC, ESP, Distronic, Parktronic, Pimptronic, blah blah blah.

Car is bone stock with approx. 24,000 happy happy miles.

Honest Abe says: This car has been driven hard at times but nothing the car can't take. It was properly broken in and brakes properly bedded in. This means a certain amount of performance/spirited driving. Car has gone faster than 140mph at times and has had it's fair share of brisk accelerations from stop. It hasn't been completely babied as a garage queen would, but used as it was meant to be used. Has gone on long range trips to ugly places, and there are a couple of very small and minor paint imperfections because of it. In turn, the interior is absolutely immaculate. I can vouch for every mile on the ticker minus the first few it was at the dealership. Car was purchased new and shipped via closed container the couple of times I moved around. It has not been a trouble free experience. There were a couple of issues with the car all covered under warranty and subsequently remedied without recurrence. Something was messed up with the alarm/keyless go and was fixed under warranty, windshield wipers were replaced when something came loose, rattle from trunk was fixed (something was loose in a taillight assembly or something). Current problems you should know about. There were those paint chips I mentioned above. Right rear wheel has had a minor run in with a curb and has a small scratch to prove it. Dealer has mentioned it can be rubbed out. Scars? Hah, they build character! So I kept it the way it is. That, and I'm kinda lazy (see trunk closer comment above). In truth the car was going to be off the road for longer than I cared at the time. This and paint chips can be addressed prior to sale if need be. Car has not been washed every other day, it has not been garaged every day of it's life, it has been driven in the rain, and has definitely shown embarassing MPG figures every so often.

Absolutely no mechanical issues and it drives quite well. Fast off the line and fierce pickup at speed. I am a quasi mature (sensible at the very least) driver who is used to high horsepower machines. I know how to use these kind of cars well without tripping over the line of abuse. After proofreading this it may almost seem like the car has had a hard life, but I assure you it hasn't. Every time the car was run hard it has done a few cooldown miles at a leisurely pace. Never has it seen performance driving from cold, and never has it been thrown around at speed over horrible road conditions.

First of the Bi-Turbo V12s. Close to 500 bhp and 600 lb/ft of torque. Will not disappoint. Pls msg me with inquiries. I have been as candid as can be about the car and hope it dispells any anxiety for prospective buyers. There very well may be better CL600s on the market but mine is special, so buy it before it loses it's specialness!

Cheers
Old 06-27-2005, 04:02 PM
Almost a Member!

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Old 07-16-2005, 05:16 PM
Almost a Member!

SOLD!

Thanks to all who were interested and put in offers.

Cheers
Old 07-20-2005, 06:02 PM

2005 SL65
Stickanddice...

may i ask the approximate contract price?