Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Looking for Dual Projector Fog Light setup...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 04:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 CLS550
Looking for Dual Projector Fog Light setup...

Greetings,

I've searched ebay, google, etc high and low looking for a 2 projector fog light setup with no luck so far. I've seen that Hella and a few other companies make a single casing with 2 lights in them, but they have like one driving light, and one fog light. I'm looking for something that appears to be 2 small separate enclosures with a bulb in each one. Does anybody know who makes something like this? Something like the example photo below(want it for my w208, but found this slk photo as an example). Thanks for any suggestions.

Cheers,

Dominik
Attached Thumbnails Looking for Dual Projector Fog Light setup...-3116.jpg  
Old 07-18-2005, 04:50 PM

AMG 55, 335i, Mini Cooper S
Originally Posted by Machsurfer
Greetings,

I've searched ebay, google, etc high and low looking for a 2 projector fog light setup with no luck so far. I've seen that Hella and a few other companies make a single casing with 2 lights in them, but they have like one driving light, and one fog light. I'm looking for something that appears to be 2 small separate enclosures with a bulb in each one. Does anybody know who makes something like this? Something like the example photo below(want it for my w208, but found this slk photo as an example). Thanks for any suggestions.

Cheers,

Dominik
I have only seen them on car with the Brabus body kit. It is kind of the Brabus signature. These are not a MB OEM mod.
Old 07-18-2005, 05:00 PM

c_klasse
you could buy the brabus quad fog lights and do a custom fit