Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Feeler: W202 C55 (C43 w/5.4L Swap)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 05:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Feeler: W202 C55 (C43 w/5.4L Swap)

Lately I've been thinking of putting my priorities into long term investments (ie house) and was thinking bout selling my car for the down payment. I was wondering if there is any interest in the car. For those of you who don't know, its a '98 C43/C55 with just a tad under 82k miles on the body and 37k on the E55 engine. Obsidian black (metalic), with two tone black/white seats.

Cosmetically it's in good shape, One door ding on the drivers side, the front bumper is scuffed on the passenger side, there is a scratch on the hood and the trunk has a slight dent. One of the lip on the rear wheels has been repaired and painted by the dealer. The paint is starting to chip off. Otherwise wheels are in excelent shape with no curbage. Thats all I can think of thats wrong. Interior is in good condition. Has A Harman Kardon Traffic Pro head unit, and tinted windows all around (25%)

What ive done to the car:

H&R springs/Bilstien shocks
#3 pads in front #4 in the back
E55 Engine swap
Brand new tires (fuzions) on stock 17s
Replaced ball joint, tie rod ends
speedybenz camber arms
Euro amber corners

can't think of anything else...

I'm looking for $24k but open to offers. let me know if you're interested car is in SF/Sac. djkev28@sbcglobal.net

sorry forwhoring this pic out, but its the only good one of it