Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS - '97 E420 Sport Silver/Black Euro Comand, 18" AMG's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E55
FS - '97 E420 Sport Silver/Black Euro Comand, 18" AMG's

Please don't flame me -- too bad atleast - I need to try and get as much for my car as I can - Here are the details:

This was written for craigslist - and obviously not for the mbz educated members of this forum.

Mercedes-Benz E420 (like the E430) Sport – Silver on Black Leather

Up for sale is a wonderful car. We are selling it because our family is about to expand and we need additional seating.

I am the second owner – the first was an older lady (family friend) from Sonoma California. It has been dealer maintained its whole life and looks, rides and smells like new. Everything works perfectly and there are ZERO rattles or squeaks.

This car has every option offered and had an original sticker price of $69,900. I have the sticker.
Details:

Year - 1997
Looks the same as E-Classes up to 2002

Model - E420
A classic Mercedes 8-cylinder motor – very reliable for many hundreds of thousands of miles. Just change the oils and spark plugs and it will go forever. 275 horsepower and 295 lbs. of torque.
Miles – 66,000 (extremely low miles)

Color – Brilliant Silver on Charcoal (black)
The #1 color combination in resale value – always.

Options - “Sport”
An optional Sport Package for the E420 includes a 4.2 liter V8 with 275 horsepower, ASR traction control using brake and throttle intervention to control wheelspin, and P235/45ZR-17 tires mounted on sharp-looking monoblock alloy wheels. An exterior kit designed by AMG completes the sportier looking E420 with a deeper front air dam, side skirts and deeper rear apron. This entire package with 58 extra horsepower adds only $3,900 to the base price of the E420 - a great choice.

AMG wheels which are now 18” wheels from a 2002 E55 – they have brand new Good Year Eagle F1 tires that cost over $1400.

Options – “Comand – Navigation”
Intergrated Navigation, Radio and CD Changer. – I also have XM radio installed in the ash tray so it hides away easily.

Options: - Xenon Lights
Original for the factory

Options: - Ortho Seats
Every/Any way Power and best MBZ makes – the have special controls that fill little air bladders just to suit you.

Options: - Hot Weather Package
Power rear windshield sunshade and also manual side rear side shades (as shown in photo). Backseat stays cool and shady when they are up – and they come down in a second.

Recent Services Performed:
New tires, struts, belts, hoses and brakes. Full Service “B” Tune-up with all fluids changed.

Asking $20K or might consider interesting trade plus cash
Attached Thumbnails FS - '97 E420 Sport Silver/Black Euro Comand, 18" AMG's-e420.jpg   FS - '97 E420 Sport Silver/Black Euro Comand, 18" AMG's-front-smaller.jpg   FS - '97 E420 Sport Silver/Black Euro Comand, 18" AMG's-int-smaller.jpg   FS - '97 E420 Sport Silver/Black Euro Comand, 18" AMG's-right-rear-smaller.jpg  
Old 10-11-2005, 12:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E55
any interest in a great california w210?

price is negotiable