Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

ML W163 Vizualogic Headrest Monitors & Audiovox DVD/CD/MP3 Player

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 06:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 / ////AMG
Exclamation ML W163 Vizualogic Headrest Monitors & Audiovox DVD/CD/MP3 Player

We removed this package from my recently sold 2000 ML430. I had it professionally installed in Jan. 2004 and removed in Aug. 2005 by the Good Guys. Both the Vizualogic Headrest Monitors and the Audiovox unit have extended warranties until Jan. 2009 and Jan. 2007 respectively. If either break, Good Guys will either repair or more likely replace them with the newest model.

The Vizualogic monitors are in the leatherette Java color and perfectly match the interior. They are 7 inch VL9000 Series and all of the equipment including remotes, A/V Controller, wireless transmitter, wireless headsets, and FM Modulator are included. This is an awesome system, and Mercedes-Benz is way behind in this department. These monitors fit 1998-2004 W163 ML-class. The headunit is controlled simply by pointing your remote at the headrest monitor. One monitor can be playing video games, the other watching a DVD. Check out http://www.vizualogic.com for more info. The condition of the screens and headrests are flawless. The wireless headsets are in good condition, used by my two kids. One of the headsets is missing the battery cover, which I'm sure is easy to replace.

The Audiovox head unit is nothing special, but came with the package. I had it mounted under the passenger footwell, so it has a couple of minor scratches. Internally, it works perfect! It has it's own remote, but the system will work with any universal learning remote. It plays DVD's and CD/MP3's. Manuals for both the monitors and headunit are included as well as the original receipt including warranty.

I'm letting everything go for $800. Keep in mind I paid $2000 for the whole package in Jan '04. Local So. Cal. sale preferred. With an extended warranty, that's a deal

Feel free to e-mail or PM me with questions!
Attached Thumbnails ML W163 Vizualogic Headrest Monitors & Audiovox DVD/CD/MP3 Player-img_1192.jpg   ML W163 Vizualogic Headrest Monitors & Audiovox DVD/CD/MP3 Player-img_1191.jpg  

Last edited by beemaze; 10-03-2005 at 07:20 PM.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 / ////AMG
Bump