Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

19" Zauber Gettin wheels for sale,staggered for w211Eclass

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
19" Zauber Gettin wheels for sale,staggered for w211Eclass

19" Zauber Gettin wheels for sale,staggered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not posted in a long time but many of you will remember me as the old E500Lorinser.I lost all my info and changed emails,so I had to reregister under this name.

I have a set of 19"Zauber Gettin wheels in chrome for sale.They are 8.5" wide in front and 10" wide rears with a 4 inch lip.They are in perfect condition,and the lips have recently been rechromed under warranty.I had some chips on the chrome,so the company decided to redo all 4 rims.They are as good as new.I only put about 6000 miles on the rims and tires (Bridgestone SO3)The rims/tires are ready to be shipped. Peter Lee of Wheel Experts has them since the rechroming was recently completed and is willing to ship my rims anywhere in the USA.You can contact him as well for info.

Im getting engaged so I have to get some funds together.I paid $5500 for the rims and I am willing to part with them for $3500 or best offer.These rims are hot and I hate to see them go.You can contact me at altero1928@aol.com.

I do not have any recent pics since the rims are at Wheel Experts,maybe Peter can post some.In the meantime here are some pics from the NY meet at Floyd Bennet in Brooklyn last summer....

https://mbworld.org/forums/sh...51224post751224