Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

ROCK AND REPUBLIC jeans, authentic with tags PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 03:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 E55
ROCK AND REPUBLIC jeans, authentic with tags PICS

i got a few pairs of jeans i would love to get rid of, all are designer BRAND NEW WITH TAGS. $120.00 a pair SHIPPED. JRsalecompany@yahoo.com

THESE ARE SIZE 33 mens. light dirty wash

SIZE 29 mens. light dirty wash

size 28 mens.darker wash

SEVEN FOR ALL MAN KIND. size 30 mens $100.00 shipped

Old 01-23-2006, 04:54 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W124's
We got those Rock & Republic jeans in at my store and they sold out really fast, especially the Taylor's. The Henley's are really nice jeans and fit really comfortably and not to mention that they are soft as well.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:04 AM

2004 E55
Originally Posted by ChrisDPham
We got those Rock & Republic jeans in at my store and they sold out really fast, especially the Taylor's. The Henley's are really nice jeans and fit really comfortably and not to mention that they are soft as well.
thats exactly why others should hop on these!!!
Old 01-23-2006, 11:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
nordstrom's has a lifetime return policy, why dont you just return them (or the one) at get all your money back for it?
Old 01-23-2006, 06:20 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
That is correct. I'd do it for you if you come to Nordstrom South Coast.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:38 PM

C32 AMG
Why do you have all different sizes?? Why are you selling them
Old 01-23-2006, 10:11 PM

2004 E55
Originally Posted by psk145
nordstrom's has a lifetime return policy, why dont you just return them (or the one) at get all your money back for it?
holy sh*t... im gonna be on my way to nordstoms right now... THANKS!
Old 01-23-2006, 10:12 PM

2004 E55
Originally Posted by LIL C32 AMG
Why do you have all different sizes?? Why are you selling them
i got brothers.. and we all rather have something else...
Old 01-23-2006, 10:34 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
damn! I wish the henley's were a size 34... I'm not sure if the 33 will fit me.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:09 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
From what I recall, Some people when they came into my work had to go a size down in the R&R's so there is a chance that the 33's might fit you.

Always go a size down in True Religion, Diesel, etc etc
Old 01-24-2006, 01:12 AM
Super Moderator

From what I recall, Some people when they came into my work had to go a size down in the R&R's so there is a chance that the 33's might fit you.

Always go a size down in True Religion, Diesel, etc etc
really? hmm... I wear a 33 in the True Religion Joey and a 34 in the 7 Relaxed. I tried on some RR's in a 33 (I forgot what cut, but definitely not the Henley and it was pretty tight).

where do you work at?
Old 01-24-2006, 01:17 AM

2004 E55
Originally Posted by nlpamg
really? hmm... I wear a 33 in the True Religion Joey and a 34 in the 7 Relaxed. I tried on some RR's in a 33 (I forgot what cut, but definitely not the Henley and it was pretty tight).

where do you work at?
33 and 34 fit almost about the same... it just that the 33s are a little more tighter on the legs... and a little wider on ankle part. but PM me and let me know if you want the exact measurements, thanks
Old 01-24-2006, 01:58 AM

2004 E55
hey phil.. these are the best measurements i can do.. haha. these are the 33s...hope it helps.... let me know!

THESE ARE THE VINTAGE WASHES AND HOLES ETC.....

Old 01-24-2006, 01:59 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's

where do you work at?
Looks like you know your sizes.

R&R Henley's are more of a boot cut. Do you have big legs or what? lol You would probably like the Taylor's since they are looser on the legs.

I work at Nordstrom - South Coast in the Rail department. So I specialize in this *****. lol
Old 01-24-2006, 02:01 AM

2004 E55
chrisDpham... goodlooking out!
Old 01-24-2006, 02:02 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
lol. Just trying to get some people in some good Jeans. I should get commission if you make a sale.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:07 AM
Super Moderator

Looks like you know your sizes.

R&R Henley's are more of a boot cut. Do you have big legs or what? lol You would probably like the Taylor's since they are looser on the legs.

I work at Nordstrom - South Coast in the Rail department. So I specialize in this *****. lol
lol, nice! thanks man! looks like you know your isht too!

I do have "muscular" quads. So my problem is that my quads don't fit into a lot of jeans. There have been times when I have had to go up a waist size to get the quads to fit properly. The reason why I don't like the Taylor's is b/c of the back flap pocket (I prefer the TR style).

I saw that these are the Henley Borealis, are they any diff from the regular Henley?

can you hook up some fellow mbworlders with discounts?

I'm gonna go find a tape measure now. :p

thanks guys!
Old 01-24-2006, 02:07 AM

2004 E55
i dont know about all that, lol.. im pretty sure i can give you a better deal than your employee discount though if you want a pair.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:23 AM

2004 E55

I saw that these are the Henley Borealis, are they any diff from the regular Henley?

i couldnt even tell you whats the difference.. one might be newer?
Old 01-24-2006, 03:31 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by jrsalesco
i dont know about all that, lol.. im pretty sure i can give you a better deal than your employee discount though if you want a pair.
You probably could - I only get 20% off and sometimes 30% off. You have sources to get jeans or are these the only ones you have? I was going to get the Taylor's but they sold out really fast at my work so I got G-Star's instead.

Anyways, Phil - what jeans do you have right now or are some of your favorites. I could recommend a few.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:42 AM
Super Moderator

You probably could - I only get 20% off and sometimes 30% off. You have sources to get jeans or are these the only ones you have? I was going to get the Taylor's but they sold out really fast at my work so I got G-Star's instead.

Anyways, Phil - what jeans do you have right now or are some of your favorites. I could recommend a few.
thanks so much JR. I'm gonna go measure some of my other jeans and stuff and see if it'll work out. I'll let you know!

I have quite a few, but the ones I wear the most are the TR Joeys, the 7 A-Pocket Relaxed, G-Star Low Loose. My favs have been the 7 A-Pockets and the Diesel Sanon.

I wanted to get the RR Henley's or Johnny's in a darker wash (codeine) or get another darker wash of the TR Joeys. I figure since the Spring line is in, I could get some new stuff!

Dude, I need to go visit you one of these days! You know a lot more about your **** that most of the people at the stores! I usually go to the Nordstrom's at the Grove, but I'll make a trip out to OC!

Thanks Chris!
Old 01-24-2006, 04:06 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Last week they got a new shipment at Seven A-Pockets. It's a lighter wash and the A stitching is dark blue. They are actually pretty nice but I'm not a fan of Seven Jeans.

Just go with some Rock & Republic bro! The stock at Nordstrom right now isn't all too great. Same re-shipment of sizes for Diesel, TR and etc etc. I'll let you know when something good comes out though. I could recommend that you should look into Citizen of Humanity, Paper Denim and Earnest Sewn but there is a chance that some of their styles might be tight on the thighs.

lol. I only know my **** because I actually work. Kids at the Grove are just rich kids who do nothing while they work and work just so they can have a 'Job'. A few of my co-workers went in there and were disappointed with their customer service. They just stand around and talk and not even care about customers. Afterall, Nordstrom South Coast isn't the number one store for nothing.
Old 01-24-2006, 04:16 AM
Super Moderator

Last week they got a new shipment at Seven A-Pockets. It's a lighter wash and the A stitching is dark blue. They are actually pretty nice but I'm not a fan of Seven Jeans.

Just go with some Rock & Republic bro! The stock at Nordstrom right now isn't all too great. Same re-shipment of sizes for Diesel, TR and etc etc. I'll let you know when something good comes out though. I could recommend that you should look into Citizen of Humanity, Paper Denim and Earnest Sewn but there is a chance that some of their styles might be tight on the thighs.

lol. I only know my **** because I actually work. Kids at the Grove are just rich kids who do nothing while they work and work just so they can have a 'Job'. A few of my co-workers went in there and were disappointed with their customer service. They just stand around and talk and not even care about customers. Afterall, Nordstrom South Coast isn't the number one store for nothing.
awesome, thanks! I've been looking at the RR's in a dark wash for a while... Now I'm gonna have to see the diff between the Henley and Johnny. Please let me know when good isht comes in!

For some reason I'm not a fan of CoH, it's just that the squiggle at the rear makes it too feminine for me (yeah, weird coming from the guy wearing the A's and Joey's :p ). I feel the same way about Antik's for guys.

I do like the Earnest Sewn Hemingway's, but I haven't found a wash that I've really liked in em.

haha, you're right about the Nordstrom's at the Grove! but, there are actually a couple there that are helpful, the others are like as you said... I like that Nordstrom's b/c it has a good selection (much better than all the other Nordstrom's except for South Coast and Vegas) and that it's somewhat close. (One thing I liked is that they had some cool shirts--e.g. Tankfarm and Duarte--over the summer, that I just recently saw in the Nordstrom's in Cerritos (Ghetto) and they have new stuff like that, but I guess you guys will probably have more so I gotta stop by). If you want to see people that don't know squat about what they're selling, go to the Bloomingdales at the Beverly Center, I haven't bought anything there b/c no one there know's what's up.

thanks again man! please let me know when the cool stuff comes!