Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: Black W208 coupe door panels, 2 sets, (pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 03:34 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01 CLK430
FS: Black W208 coupe door panels, 2 sets, (pics)

1) Black door panels from a clk W208. Panels come without the seat switches or the wood trim panel that is shown in the pic. Condition is good, but the driver side does have a worn (somewhat flattened) section on the arm rest. There are no tears, broken tabs, or other problems. I bought these, but found a nicer set locally so I have no need for these.

$300 shipped

2) Black door panels from a clk W208. Panels come without the seat switches or the wood trim panel that is shown in the pic. Condition is mixed. The passenger door is in good shape. The driver side shows signs of someone using the wrong chemical to clean it. The vinyl has become rippled on the armrest and a small section near the window. This set is ideal for a leather covering experiment

$200 shipped

Pics show damage only. If it isnt pictured, then it is in good shape.
Attached Thumbnails FS: Black W208 coupe door panels, 2 sets, (pics)-dr_door_panel.jpg  
Old 02-06-2006, 03:36 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01 CLK430
NOTE that prices do include shipping!!

Come on, these arent easy to find so I know someone out there wants them. Why TRY to customize your original door panels when these are pretty cheap and you can keep your originals to put back on the car when you sell it.

Chris