Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

OEM Mercedes Benz CLK 430 Radio

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 08:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
01' CLK55
OEM Mercedes Benz CLK 430 Radio

I have a OEM Mercedes Benz CLK430 Radio for sale. It is a AM/FM cassette player w/ CD Changer Controls (for the fiber optic model). The model # is CM2299 and the part # is A 208 820 05 86.

It is in pretty much excellent condition. The only flaw it has would be the volume button which is made of a soft rubbery material. It does show signs of wear as some of the soft rubbery material has worn away. This doesn't effect the volume control at all and is just a minor cosmetic flaw.

The face of the radio is pretty new as it doesn't have any scratches on the display screen PLUS all the numbers and words on the buttons are still very bright and not worn down.

I would prefer to sell this radio to a local buyer as I really don't want to deal with paypal and shipping and all that crap, however, if there are no local takers, I will be open to a paypal payment. Shipping in this case would be $15.00.

I have already called the local MB part's dept, and found out that the button can be replaced for only $10.47 RETAIL.

My asking price for this radio is $100.00.

Email me for pics, or maybe a fellow member can post them for me.