Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Clk brembo rotors and pbr pads for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 04:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clk brembo rotors and pbr pads for sale

Hi everyone, i recently upgraded my 99 clk brakes to the cross drilled/slotted package with axxis pads so i am selling what came off my car, it was too good to throw out.

The brakes up for sale are the ones off of my car previosuly. The front rotors/pads have an honest 10k on them, and have no appreciable lip on the edge of the rotor or anything, i wouldnt hesitate to use these if you need a cheap brake job.

Rear rotors were the original ones on my car, and have a slight lip, if ya want them you can have them, but i wouldnt really reccomend them if your gonna go through the trouble of replacing them.

The front and rear pads are PBR Deluxe LOW DUST. They have alot of life left, i replaced the rear pads only 6 months ago, fronts are about a year old/10k miles. You can see from the pics how much life is on them.

Im looking for only 50 bucks + shipping and everythings yours.
Attached Thumbnails Clk brembo rotors and pbr pads for sale-mvc-451s.jpg   Clk brembo rotors and pbr pads for sale-mvc-453s.jpg   Clk brembo rotors and pbr pads for sale-mvc-450s.jpg   Clk brembo rotors and pbr pads for sale-mvc-452s.jpg  
Old 02-07-2006, 04:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry about the pics, the flash really makes them look like crap, its jsut surface rust from sitting in my garage the last month