Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

19" DPE RIMS for SALE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 05:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
19" DPE RIMS for SALE

The following rims and tires are for sale. I am located in Southern California (Orange County) and will sell to local buyers only. Asking price is $2800 OBO.

The rims are DPE R05 custom made to fit W210 E-class, W211 E-class, W208 CLK-class, and W209 CLK-class.

19x8 front (1 1/2 inch polished lip)
19x10 rear (3 inch polished lip)

The rims are in PERFECT condition. No curb rash or bends. The rims look brand new and you are welcome to see them for yourself. The rims are clean and ready to be mounted on your car. The rims are silver with a polished lip. I went ahead and did some price research to make this deal easy for everyone. The best advertised price I found on the internet for new rims are $649 each for the front and $797 each for the rear. Both websites DO NOT include shipping cost. The websites used were www.wheelsdirectonline.com and www.wholesalehyperformance.com.

The tires are BFGoodrich KDW2. The front are 235/35/19 and the rear are 265/30/19. I bought the tires a few months ago and they have 95% + in tread. The tires have the following ratings: 300 for treadwear, AA (best) for traction, and A (best) for temperature. The best price I found on the internet for new tires is $168 each for the front, and $247 each for the rear. The following information can be found on www.tirerack.com.

I am selling the rims and tires because I was promoted by my company and was given a company car. I sold my CLK and the rims and tires are now sitting in my garage.

The following picture is not of my car, but it is an exact picture of the rims offered for sale. I have the receipt and paid $4000 for the rims and tires. I am asking only $2800 OBO. If you are interested, please email me at prieto007@hotmail.com

The following link will provide a picture: http://www.wheelsdirectonline.com/dpe/car%20pics/5.jpg
Old 02-28-2006, 02:46 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
you could just bump your old thread. thought you said you paid $4200?

https://mbworld.org/forums/classifieds/126691-wheels-sale.html
Old 02-28-2006, 04:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$4200 included mounting and balancing. I also bought RAD wheel locks. I didn't include that in the price of my original purchase this time. I will include the locks with the sale of the rims and tires. Thanks