Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

FS: Maybach Brochure

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 02:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2006 E55 and 2002 E320
FS: Maybach Brochure

Very impressive brochure that's a leather bound book, includes this beautiful leather portfolio as well.

Very beautiful book. The book is covered in a leather like material. Very well made. Hardbound book. Describes the product in the following method:
1. History of the Maybach Brand
2. Maybach 57 Details
3. Maybach 62 Details
4. Colors chart (paintwork, interior schematic with woods)
5. Features description
6. Specifications and Dimensions (last two pages)

The portfolio is made of a solid piece of suede leather with almost no imperfections (can't promise you which one you'd get). Very large piece of hide and no visual imperfections. This is perhaps the best part of the portfolio, because this suede portfolio really holds papers and folders; thus allowing you to use it on a daily baisis. To buy something like this from your local Louis Vuitton luggage store, would alone be in the hundreds and not feature such quality.

Please inspect the pictures. For those of you who already have this and are looking for something a bit more complete, I do have a version in a bigger portfolio that even has samples of the leather, a wood sample, and a rock sample (granite is an option to replace the wood trim on this car), as well as a fold out paint chip sample. As well as an additional book regarding the quality emphasized on the cars.

I have several of each. Looking for reasonable offers since this item is rare and the leather portfolio alone is worth in the hundreds of dollars.
Attached Thumbnails FS:  Maybach Brochure-img_2379.jpg   FS:  Maybach Brochure-img_2380.jpg   FS:  Maybach Brochure-img_2381.jpg   FS:  Maybach Brochure-img_2382.jpg  
Old 01-25-2007, 01:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 and 2002 E320
Found two more recently.
Old 01-28-2007, 05:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 and 2002 E320
Another kind; my personal copy.

This one is a large black leather portfolio that holds a different book. This second book describes information about the production process and the attention to detail.

Inside the (real) leather portfolio there is also a wood sample, a granite rock sample (for those who opt not to have wood trim), two leather samples (one Grand Nappa Leather and one Nubuck leather), and a color chart.

I must stress that this portfolio is very rare and is only presented to those who've applied a $50,000 deposit (policy may have changed, this was of 2003).

Would complete a current Maybach owner's car if he acquired it off the lot or pre owned.
Attached Thumbnails FS:  Maybach Brochure-1420.jpg   FS:  Maybach Brochure-1422.jpg   FS:  Maybach Brochure-1418.jpg   FS:  Maybach Brochure-1426.jpg  
Old 02-04-2007, 11:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 and 2002 E320
Pricing established for the brown Maybach leather portfolio with book. $100 USD plus $8 shipping. Please inspect pictures from my first posting for reference.