Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

3 IBM Thinkpad Laptops For Sale!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'04 Mercedes C230 Kompressor Sedan (ITS GONE!!! :*( Some Fu*kin B*tch Bought The Sh*t
3 IBM Thinkpad Laptops For Sale!!

I have here 2 IBM T30 Laptops for sale. Both are in great condition, work great. Both have the same specs,

Pentium 4 Mobile 2.0 GHZ
512 MB RAM
40 GB Hard Drive
14.1'' Screen ( I think, could be 15'' haven't measured and i can't tell the difference)
DVD-ROM
Windows XP Installed

Both come with laptop, and charger, with good working battery. They will be sold for $575 shipped each. Let me know if you're interested. Feel free to post here or pm me with any questions.

Okay, I'm selling my IBM ThinkPad X31. Its super light and portable, 12 Inches and only 3.5 lbs. Great for the person on the go. Im selling it because I have a 15'' Gateway that I decided to use instead, since school is over and I don't need something so small and portable anymore. Specs are here:

1.6 GHZ Intel Centrino Processor

1 GB RAM

40 GB Hard Drive (The largest that is available with this laptop!!)

12.1'' Screen

Built In Wireless

I believe it's XP Pro. Also included with this is the DOCKING STATION!! Since there is no CD drive available on the X31 due to their awesome size and weight, the docking station will provide you with a CD-RW/DVD Combo drive!!! The docking station is a $200 Extra that is normally not included!

I have this thing packed in the box and ready to go as soon as payment is recieved. If you have any questions feel free to PM or post here.

I'm Asking $800 Shipped OBO. Cash is preferred, but offer up, if you have trades with other electronics, let me know, i may be interested as I am an electronics junkie. Anything else in partial trades, let me know, worst i can do is say no.
Attached Thumbnails 3 IBM Thinkpad Laptops For Sale!!-thinkpad-t30-1-.jpg   3 IBM Thinkpad Laptops For Sale!!-thinkpad-t30-2-.jpg   3 IBM Thinkpad Laptops For Sale!!-1e_1.jpg   3 IBM Thinkpad Laptops For Sale!!-ee_1.jpg