Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Sold: 20" Hre 840r

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
S6 LP640 E500
HRE, can they wipe my ***, can they do my laundry, can they baby sit my kids? Are they made of precious metals, NO! They are just wheels made just as good a many other brands out there. Just like the cars we drive (mercedes) they lose money. Anyone pays that price than I have a bridge to sell to you.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Guys there is no need to get angry, Ginger is just trying to sell his wheels, like anyone else in this forum trying to sell something. I understand everyone is entitled to their opinion but the fact is he is sticking to his asking figure. If we are not interested in buying them then by all means don't even ask about the wheels....by the way Ginger, I PM'd you and made you a decent offer. No need to...

Jtar001 ...bring on the bridge I will buy it from you too, lol!
Old 06-13-2006, 05:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S6 LP640 E500
LOL, I just don't understand why people buy into the marketing HRE does brainwashing them that nothing can compare to them. I had a set of HRE a couple of years ago when my 19's cost 4200. new. Now almost double that now there is no reason for that kind of increase, nothing changed with them.
I am not mad at Ginger for asking what he is, but don't indorse the wheels like it's the only wheel out there and for a skyhigh markup they do.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C219 CLS 500(sold), R171 SLK 350(sold), W210 E320 (sold), W204 C280, W221 S500
For all those haters and idiots out there if you can't afford the wheels just don't submit your stupid responses to the thread no one needs to hear your stupid comments on how you can lowball someone and succeed. I'm selling my wheels at market value of the wheels i don't care if you think otherwise but you just have to snap into reality that the price is how much they're worth now not a year or two ago. Things inflate and don't stay at the same price as they do several years ago and yes i do know how to do business that's why i don't accept stupid offers of 2500 from you. I'm turning offensive on your *** because of how you started your offer off as if your lowball offer of 2500 is a great offer and that i should beg you to give me that price. If you can afford HRE's then good for you but if you don't just screw off and don't reply simple as that no one needs to hear of your jealousy or anything.

Btw thanks for those who made serious offers and not be an idiot about it Finally got a nice offer from someone who appreciates these wheels deal should go through soon thanks!
Old 06-13-2006, 07:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S6 LP640 E500
Gald you found someone that likes your wheels more than you. Did'nt need to throw mud when mud was'nt thrown at you ie. "haters, stupid, idiots." If you don't own this forum than anyone is welcome to state their oppions otherwise deal with it, no one asked you to advertise on a PUBLIC forum. Go cry somewehere else with your one piece, 2 tires, over inflated wheels.

Last edited by jagata; 06-13-2006 at 07:51 PM.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by jta00r1
Gald you found someone that likes your wheels more than you. Did'nt need to throw mud when mud was'nt thrown at you ie. "haters, stupid, idiots." If you don't own this forum than anyone is welcome to state their oppions otherwise deal with it, no one asked you to advertise on a PUBLIC forum. Go cry somewehere else with your one piece, 2 tires, over inflated wheels.
Yeah it IS a public forum that's why ppl are laughing and YOU and the other idiot for your comments. Sure you can express whichever you like it's up to other ppl on how they view your thinking. A lot of ppl know how much HRE's are worth if you don't agree with the pricing then buy something else there was absolutely NO NEED for you and that other guy to flame my thread like this. I'm not crying about this situation just pretty frustrated to see ppl like you post on my thread and have nothing positive or productive to say. yeah you're totally entitled to what you say but giving out stupid comments will just make you look stupid. and just for your info HRE's are 3 pieces not 1 piece like you said. so get your facts straight before you start your flaming
Old 06-13-2006, 08:11 PM

honduh, bimmer, bEnz, ferrari and etc
get facts straight?? lol, give me a break.

fact 1: you said yourself, you wanted to get back what you paid for, on a set of used wheels.
fact 2: again, you said yourself, that you will listen to all offers, EVEN lowball offers.
fact 3: ppl followed your instruction, and gave offers.
fact 4: you got all worked up, and started calling ppl names.

who is the focking idiot again??
Old 06-13-2006, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by toro4me
get facts straight?? lol, give me a break.

fact 1: you said yourself, you wanted to get back what you paid for, on a set of used wheels.
fact 2: again, you said yourself, that you will listen to all offers, EVEN lowball offers.
fact 3: ppl followed your instruction, and gave offers.
fact 4: you got all worked up, and started calling ppl names.

who is the focking idiot again??
Fact 1: Yes I do want to get back what i paid for and it's NO WHERE NEAR your lowball price of 2500. I don't expect to take a huge hit on a set of wheels that i didn't even put onto my car.
Fact 2: Yes I did say that I'll LISTEN to lowball offers doesn't mean I have to accept it and praise your lowball...and I flamed you back cuz you gave the stupid comment saying that you can purchase a set of USED 20's for 2500 which is total BS that's why i got so fed up with your comments
Fact 3: Yeah ppl gave me reasonable offers except for you! that's why i was damn PISSED off at your comments
Fact 4: I only called those who gave stupid lowball offers and thinks that he knows everything while other forum members regard that guy as a retard. I'm calling you names because of your actions through your comments and others agreed so no need to even argue.

The really frustrating part about all this is that you just had a negative attitude towards this whole thing and acted as if you're a god or something just cuz you gave me that offer that i must accept. ACCEPT THE FACT! your bs offer of 2500 ain't going to cut it and everyone else agreed with your stupid offer...don't know why you can make it seem so right that you lowball me and that i'm the one who must be flamed for my reasonable asking price which almost everyone except for you and jtar refused to accept. Once again I would like to stop this ridiculously convo with you 1) you aren't even a serious buyer and 2) i already got one so you can just knock yourself out. Thanks
Old 06-13-2006, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by GINGER
I don't expect to take a huge hit on a set of wheels that i didn't even put onto my car.
Who gives a fat baby's d1ck if the wheels is on your car or someone's car?
the wheel did not roll itself for 2000 miles, thats all it matters. so its used.
and funny thing with used wheels is, how do buyers know its really 2000 miles or 8000 miles?? we don't. we are relying on what you claim, thats why you are expected to take a hit.
and its not hard to open a wholesale account with HRE to buy wheels at wholesale price. thus used wheels from private sellers are expected to take further hit.

Fact 2: Yes I did say that I'll LISTEN to lowball offers doesn't mean I have to accept it and praise your lowball...
where the fock did i say you must accept and praise my offer?? do you know how to read??
you asked for offer. i gave you an offer. you got all pissy and started calling names.

Fact 3: Yeah ppl gave me reasonable offers except for you! that's why i was damn PISSED off at your comments ...
"reasonable" is relative.
if ppl are willing to pay alot for some used wheels with true mileage and condition unknown, more power to them.

Fact 4: I only called those who gave stupid lowball offers and thinks that he knows everything while other forum members regard that guy as a retard. I'm calling you names because of your actions through your comments and others agreed so no need to even argue.
LOL, dont twist your panties in a knot.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:56 PM

Just to update the highest offer right now it's 3500+shipping so the ridiculous offers of like 2500 and 3k can stop now LOL...i'm not going to let these go for anything less than 4K+shipping thanks guys
for your info this is my response to your offer. Obviously I didn't accept your offer because it's way too low therefore i called that ridiculous. and to stop others like you to give me stupid offers i said the highest offer at that time was 3500+shipping. I didn't at that point started to call you anything but you on the other hand started to turn very offensive when i turned down your lowball offer. No you didn't say that I must accept your offer but you seem to be very justified on your lowball offer while everyone else is laughing at your *** at it. If everyone else on this forum buys stuff like you then nothing's going to get sold. Yeah my asking price is such you might not have to agree with it but doesn't mean that your offer is NOT ridiculous and stupid. You can purchase a set of HRE's new at wholesale sure but that's STILL way more than my asking price. You cannot and i repeat CANNOT get a set of 20" HRE's for your lowball offer of 2500 simple as that. 2500 can get you a set of used 18" HRE 440R or 540R's maybe. that's why i'm saying get your facts straight you might not want to pay a lot for a set of used wheels then go and buy yourself cheap replicas, everyone on this forum KNOWS what HRE's are that's why they're laughing at your stupid *** for offering me that. I didn't want to turn all offensive but to someone like you i don't need to hold back cuz you sound like you're all that for offering me what? a mere 2500? hahaha plz man just stop so that you don't make a fool out of yourself anymore and very sad to see your "collection" of cars and give me such a lowball offer makes ppl think if those cars are even yours.
Old 06-13-2006, 08:59 PM

05 CLK55
i mean Ginger is just trying to sell his rims here. he has been nice and patient, and i doubt he has turned down any other lowballs with attitude. he did said he accept any lowballs but anyone with a right mind and appreciation for these rims will know better for what to offer. i agree HRE is just rims (i think quality too), its a fact that its over priced, but since the company price their products so high, it is normal that we expect to get back as much as we paid.

its great to know you got a potentail buyer Ginger, thnx for the reply but sorry i have no way to withdraw my order now, my rims will soon come.

Last edited by D_Star; 06-13-2006 at 09:03 PM.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:07 PM

for your info this is my response to your offer. Obviously I didn't accept your offer because it's way too low therefore i called that ridiculous. and to stop others like you to give me stupid offers i said the highest offer at that time was 3500+shipping. I didn't at that point started to call you anything but you on the other hand started to turn very offensive when i turned down your lowball offer. No you didn't say that I must accept your offer but you seem to be very justified on your lowball offer while everyone else is laughing at your *** at it. If everyone else on this forum buys stuff like you then nothing's going to get sold. Yeah my asking price is such you might not have to agree with it but doesn't mean that your offer is NOT ridiculous and stupid. You can purchase a set of HRE's new at wholesale sure but that's STILL way more than my asking price. You cannot and i repeat CANNOT get a set of 20" HRE's for your lowball offer of 2500 simple as that. 2500 can get you a set of used 18" HRE 440R or 540R's maybe. that's why i'm saying get your facts straight you might not want to pay a lot for a set of used wheels then go and buy yourself cheap replicas, everyone on this forum KNOWS what HRE's are that's why they're laughing at your stupid *** for offering me that. I didn't want to turn all offensive but to someone like you i don't need to hold back cuz you sound like you're all that for offering me what? a mere 2500? hahaha plz man just stop so that you don't make a fool out of yourself anymore and very sad to see your "collection" of cars and give me such a lowball offer makes ppl think if those cars are even yours.
i am amazed how worked up you are, on a simple sale like this.
i am even more amazed with your logic that since someone has money he should not care how much he is paying for things.

i consider my offer justified, because i do not know the true mileage/useage/condition of the wheels. if you consider it lowball, just say "no thank you". i dont understand where the anger came from.

anyway, if u got yourself a buyer who is willing to pay more, good for u.

if u want to doubt whether i own the cars in my sig, i am more than willing to bet you with a little wager, a set of hre wheels perhaps??
Old 06-14-2006, 12:00 AM

i am amazed how worked up you are, on a simple sale like this.
i am even more amazed with your logic that since someone has money he should not care how much he is paying for things.

i consider my offer justified, because i do not know the true mileage/useage/condition of the wheels. if you consider it lowball, just say "no thank you". i dont understand where the anger came from.

anyway, if u got yourself a buyer who is willing to pay more, good for u.

if u want to doubt whether i own the cars in my sig, i am more than willing to bet you with a little wager, a set of hre wheels perhaps??
I'm worked up cuz of your attitude...you come into my thread...lowball me and then give me nothing but negative comments, affecting others on how they see this sale. yes it's a very straight forward and simple sale dunno why you just have to flame other ppl's sale. I'm not saying that ppl with money should just throw their money away but at the same time ppl who have goods don't need to "give away" their goods. I'm just wondering since you own those type of cars why would you lowball someone like this, just my opinion you might not agree. as for your offer i did say right after your offer that the highest offer is 3500+shipping so that lowball offers such as yours need to stop. That's when YOU started turning all offensive feeling curious how come your offer is considered lowball. While many others on this thread agree with me that your ridiculous offer is lowball to the max so i'm not alone on that thought. I'm fortunate to have an offer after all of your negative comments that's why i'm pissed off...it's not about your lowball offer it's about how you "justify" your lowball offer that pissed me off. It's a lowball offer end of story you don't need to say all the negative things about used wheels and degrade the value of my wheels. If 2500 is all that you can afford then fine accept the fact that it's been rejected and considered a lowball you don't need to "justify" that lowball as if it's a good offer cuz it's not. Once again i just want to sell my wheels to someone who appreciates them not someone who regards them as crappy used wheels. If you're not confident on internet classifieds then i suggest you not look into this section of the forum since you won't trust any of the seller's description of the items even when i posted many photos of the wheels when they're on and off the car. I agree this might have gone out of hand but hope we understand each other now you consider your price justified and i don't end of story so let's call it truce and end this stupid argument here
Old 06-14-2006, 12:49 AM

I'm worked up cuz of your attitude...you come into my thread...lowball me and then give me nothing but negative comments ...... as for your offer i did say right after your offer that the highest offer is 3500+shipping so that lowball offers such as yours need to stop. That's when YOU started turning all offensive feeling curious how come your offer is considered lowball.
are you focking kidding? or you are just living in denial?

i offered you $2500. what did you reply to me? if you do not remember, go read to the 1st page and R-E-A-D.
you called me retarded.
thats why **** started hitting the fan.

as i already stated. you asked for offers(even lowball offer), i gave you mine.
you don't have to accept it, you do not have to praise it, hell, you do not even have to POLITELY reject it, you can just reject it, if you did just that, i would not even have posted again in the thread.
but no, you had to call names on me. thats why i was giving you **** in return.

now you got all worked up??
you can dish but you can't take?? LOL.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:58 AM

WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE **** FROM YOU AT ALL?! you come into my thread and give me stupid offers that's why i call you a retard because of the stupid offer. havent you noticed that no one's taking your side at all? and that everyone is agreeing with me that your offer is lowball as hell?
Old 06-14-2006, 02:44 AM

WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE **** FROM YOU AT ALL?! you come into my thread and give me stupid offers that's why i call you a retard because of the stupid offer. havent you noticed that no one's taking your side at all? and that everyone is agreeing with me that your offer is lowball as hell?
when the fock did i say u have to take **** from me?? you really need to learn how to read. reading is fundamental.

you asked for offer. you said even lowball offer you will hear.
i gave you my offer.
you called me names. thats where it got personal.
wtf is hard to understand??

i dont give a fat baby's d1ck what every other person thinks about my offer. this is not HS, we are not here for popularity contest.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:06 AM

when the fock did i say u have to take **** from me?? you really need to learn how to read. reading is fundamental.

you asked for offer. you said even lowball offer you will hear.
i gave you my offer.
you called me names. thats where it got personal.
wtf is hard to understand??

i dont give a fat baby's d1ck what every other person thinks about my offer. this is not HS, we are not here for popularity contest.
Yeah reading is fundamental but then why do you have to be an *** and come to my thread and flame it up? i don't care if you give a fat baby's d1ck or not you're just being a stupid *** right now and sure it's not a popularity contest but just shows what a *** you are and i'm sure lots of ppl agrees (that's where the popularity part kicks in)
Old 06-14-2006, 12:47 PM

Yeah reading is fundamental but then why do you have to be an *** and come to my thread and flame it up?
Again, for the 4th time, i "flamed" you AFTER you called names.
if you want to dish, be ready to take.

i don't care if you give a fat baby's d1ck or not you're just being a stupid *** right now and sure it's not a popularity contest but just shows what a *** you are and i'm sure lots of ppl agrees (that's where the popularity part kicks in)
*** is the one who has all the anger and got all worked up.
me? i am just sitting here laughing my *** off at you.
Old 06-14-2006, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S6 LP640 E500
Yeah it IS a public forum that's why ppl are laughing and YOU and the other idiot for your comments. Sure you can express whichever you like it's up to other ppl on how they view your thinking. A lot of ppl know how much HRE's are worth if you don't agree with the pricing then buy something else there was absolutely NO NEED for you and that other guy to flame my thread like this. I'm not crying about this situation just pretty frustrated to see ppl like you post on my thread and have nothing positive or productive to say. yeah you're totally entitled to what you say but giving out stupid comments will just make you look stupid. and just for your info HRE's are 3 pieces not 1 piece like you said. so get your facts straight before you start your flaming
I know my facts, I said one piece because your wheels looks like a one piece design and only typed that to ruffle your feathers. The only ppl laughing is you and your mom helping you type your snide remarks. If your arguments had any merits than you would not need to resort to name calling. I am not interested in your over inflated priced wheels (never were,never will be), I am only trying to help someone save a buck (not your idea of savings) we really know why you are taxing for those wheels, just check out the sponser thread on Maya wheels. So please stop saying everyone agrees with you when they don't because I know of 2 that don't. I'm done here, try to give constructive critisism and get flamed from the only one with a vested interest.
Old 06-14-2006, 02:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

was what ginger paid for the wheels a fair price to begin with? anyone?
Old 06-14-2006, 03:07 PM

I know my facts, I said one piece because your wheels looks like a one piece design and only typed that to ruffle your feathers. The only ppl laughing is you and your mom helping you type your snide remarks. If your arguments had any merits than you would not need to resort to name calling. I am not interested in your over inflated priced wheels (never were,never will be), I am only trying to help someone save a buck (not your idea of savings) we really know why you are taxing for those wheels, just check out the sponser thread on Maya wheels. So please stop saying everyone agrees with you when they don't because I know of 2 that don't. I'm done here, try to give constructive critisism and get flamed from the only one with a vested interest.
why the **** do i have to deal with you two dumb asses on MY thread? let me see here i post something online to sell and then you two just ram your *** in here and spoil it for me? while many others have replied in this thread with nothing but positive comments you two just come in here and try to lowball me and say that's a good job on your part? i'm taxing only for those located in canada because we DO have to pay tax even for used items not like ppl in the states i've NEVER asked for tax for potential buyers in the states. yeah everyone else DOES agree with me except for YOU two dumbasses and plz you NEVER gave any "constructive criticism" to start with and sorry i don't view you as a buyer with "vested interest" cuz you never even offered anything to start with, you just came into my thread and started *****ing about how come ppl will pay so much for HRE's. so if both of you have NOTHING positive to say just shut the hell up. cuz no one needs to hear anything negative from you two. and also saving a buck? plz these are HRE's i don't expect to "take a hit" of more than 2K so that i can help your stingy *** from "saving a buck" so if you two can stop justifying your stingy lowball *** it'll be great if i can continue my sale with a serious buyer.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:14 PM

it's just kinda funny when i see two guys here trying to screw up someone's sale and make it seem like they know everything in the world. and yeah i do have tons of ppl backing me up in this and i think i'll take their advice that they gave me through pm's and ignore your stupid comments and stop the flaming i'm done here
Old 06-14-2006, 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S6 LP640 E500
I don't know if Canada has only one meaning for "taxing" but here in the US it also means charging too much. Like I said not interested and never will be, thats why I don't have a vested interest. I came in with a suggestion you maybe should lower your price so the sale would be faster and you jumped all over me for the suggestion. That is when the offensive started, you have such a blurred view of how you are treating ppl with ideas that are only trying to help at first. So like I said I'm done with this kid, you go right ahead with your schoolyard name calling.
Old 06-14-2006, 04:04 PM

it's just kinda funny when i see two guys here trying to screw up someone's sale and make it seem like they know everything in the world.
For the 5th time.
You resorted to name calling FIRST.
THEN i flamed you after.

of coz not that i expect you to understand.
you can cry some more now
Old 06-14-2006, 04:11 PM

I don't know if Canada has only one meaning for "taxing" but here in the US it also means charging too much. Like I said not interested and never will be, thats why I don't have a vested interest. I came in with a suggestion you maybe should lower your price so the sale would be faster and you jumped all over me for the suggestion. That is when the offensive started, you have such a blurred view of how you are treating ppl with ideas that are only trying to help at first. So like I said I'm done with this kid, you go right ahead with your schoolyard name calling.
As i said i wasn't interested in giving these wheels away. That's why i stood by my asking price which IMO is very reasonable for HRE's. I jumped all over you wasn't because of your suggestion to lower my price it was because you agreed with the lowball offer that toro4me made which is ridiculous. Yeah I could lower my price but doesn't mean i should entertain that lowball of an offer. and by you supporting his lowball offer i would rather NOT have your help cuz obviously you two have been ruining my thread instead of helping. Thanks a lot man

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sold: 20" Hre 840r