Classifieds The classifieds listings have been archived, create a listing in our new Marketplace!

Sold: JVC KD-SHX750 CD/SD/MP3/WMA, set up for plug-and-play with 98+ BOSE W202

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 11:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 CLK 430 Coupe
Sold: JVC KD-SHX750 CD/SD/MP3/WMA, set up for plug-and-play with 98+ BOSE W202

I have sold my car, and now have for Sale: JVC KD-SHX750 CD/MP3/WMA head unit, pre-wired for connection to the factory wiring harness on 98+ BOSE equipped W202 (and possibly other) vehicles.

Unit is in good condition. Features are as follows:

- Plays red book audio, MP3, or WMA tracks from CD, CDR, or SD slot (** 1GB card included **)
- Motorized face with 65,000 color, animated multi-mode display, ID3 title/artist display and PICT technology for custom graphics, image linking
- CD changer and native Sirius tuner control (not included)
- DSP with 7-band equalizer, BBE, and environment simulation settings
- 5v pre-amps with dedicated, crossed-over sub output
- Auxilliary rear input (portable MP3, etc. compatible)
- Wireless remote

The unit has performed flawlessly in my car for the 14-15 months during which it was installed. Will ship in factory box with all original parts and cables. Installation sleeve is in nearly new condition.

Asking price is $200, including pre-wired harness adaptor for plug-and-play into 98+ BOSE W202 (and possibly other) systems, including antenna, and 1GB SD card. Radio harness can easily be de-coupled from the harness adaptor for use in other configurations.

Please send PM if you would like more details or are interested in purchasing it.

Thanks and regards,

e harmon